Clear All

Round 17

Eh, I think I'm gonna have to go with

A Hundred Days
    IMO always implied.

Comment

A Hundred Days
      Today I was called a beautiful mystery and the explanation was:

How can something be hot and cool at the same time?

Comment

Round 17:

Serpents Song
        Thanks L-Jade for the sig!

Comment

Pretty hard to choose this time.

Episode 17:
          Serpents Song

Comment

A Hundred Days

Serpent's Song is close behind
            "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Round 17

A Hundred Days

Comment

SEVENTEENTH EPISODE

ENIGMA

I never like the Tollans, what a snobbish race, they could offer their de-goa'uld-ing technology, which is really good for the WHOLE GALAXY but NOOOO... they kept it for themselves, only show-it off after the "very fair" court and I think part of that is also because Teal'c & Lya help defend their planet. I am not sorry they were wipe-out, but sure hope Schroedinger can escape

lots of vote for 100 Days I like that one

Originally posted by aintright
                But really TWO votes for Paradise Lost -- I know I wear my heart on my sleeve for this one but ...... hmmm, sigh, OK! steps onto the soapbox!!! -- It was a step out of the box -- liked so much more than just the wonderful disclosure of Jack... it showed his true intel,ligence, special ops background, the tender heart he likes to hide -- revealed a real glimpse into the real character and the always endearing wrped sense of humor -- great scenes showing Teal'c watching everyone from afar -- loved the stress and guilt and testinous (is that a word) of Sam -- the touching scene between Sam and Teal'c not only missing Jack but just dealing with the stress of the job ... the loss of Daniel ... the always incredible interaction of Harry and Jack (the fishing scene, arugulla, the pig, the 2nd shot ...) -- Hammond having to make the tough decisions -- cool visual effects like the fade to grey when Jack is drugged, the field of yellow flowers -- the planet of the apes sound effects (oops showing my age) .... gasps for air and steps back off the box -- had to get that off my chest. thanks. oh! one more thing -- those who were zatted -- official punishment -- watch it once more and give it a good look!!!! Truly Great SG1!
                THANK YOU! that's exactly how I feel and I could add that the commentary of this episode is also great.
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

A Hundred Days :yawn:
                  scarimor

Comment

Round 17

Disclosure

*I actually LIKED A Hundred Days. Looks like I'm the only one.

The last couple of scenes of Disclosure were good....Supreme Commander Thor ......otherwise just a clip show. *
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Since A Hundred Days is going to win,
                      Enigma
                      OTP
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Results

Enigma - 3
                        Serpents Song - 3
                        A Hundred Days - 17
                        Disclosure - 6
                        The Scourge - 1

A Hundred Days is the winner

Round 18 episodes

Solitudes
                        Holiday
                        Shades Of Grey
                        The Light
                        The Warrior
                        Forsaken
                        Heroes Part 2
                        Threads
                        Arthurs Mantle
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Round 18

The Light
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

R 18
                            Arthurs Mantle
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

The Warrior
                              Dogs are my favorite people.
                              If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Forsaken
                                AncientsTimeline

Comment

Working...
                                X