• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspicion

Comment

Final Round

Sanctuary

Comment

Childhood's End gets my vote-- I love the interaction between McKay and Cleo and Casta, and I absolutely hated Sanctuary. It's the only season one episode I won't watch.

Comment

Childhood's End
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Childhood's End! (hope I'm not too late!)
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

FINAL RESULTS!!!!

Childhoods End - 16
              Sanctuary - 6

Childhood's End has been Saved

SANCTUARY has been voted the WORST EPISODE of Stargate Atlantis Season 1

Thank you to all of the voters, hope you enjoyed it

I will post the final rankings ASAP
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Episode Rankings: Best to Worst

1.The Eye
                2.The Seige Part Two
                3.Letters From Pegasus
                4.Before I sleep
                5.The Storm
                6.The Siege Part One
                7.Rising Part One
                8.Rising Part Two
                9.Thirty Eight Minutes
                10.The Defiant One
                11.The Brotherhood
                12.Home
                13.Underground
                14.Hide And Seek
                15.Hot Zone
                16.Poisoning The Well
                17.The Gift
                18.Suspicion
                19.Childhood's End
                20. Sanctuary

(Note: The Possitions Of Rising Part One and Two, and Underground and Hide And Seek, both of which where saved in a tie, were determined by their total votes in all rounds.)
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Ah well done!

Another tourny is through

And what a worthy er ... loser (IMO)

Thanks Ptah!
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Im going to be starting a new tournement at the end of the week, we have had Celcius' Perfect Season, I am going to be setting up the opposite, the worst Season Tournement, and I am including S9 Episodes as by the time it gets to Round 20 we will have seen Camelot.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                      Im going to be starting a new tournement at the end of the week, we have had Celcius' Perfect Season, I am going to be setting up the opposite, the worst Season Tournement, and I am including S9 Episodes as by the time it gets to Round 20 we will have seen Camelot.
                      ooh ... sounds fun. Looking forward to it. Make sure you publisise it well!! (i'll keep up my thread subscription to this one until then [hint, hint])
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                        ooh ... sounds fun. Looking forward to it. Make sure you publisise it well!! (i'll keep up my thread subscription to this one until then [hint, hint])
                        lol It will be over in Gen-Gate, so it will be fairly well seen. I will post that I am doing it when the final round of the origional (Perfect Season) is over

Comment

Great tournement Ptah, thanks! Can´t wait for the next one...
                          Dogs are my favorite people.
                          If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Good competition Ptah.

I'm not surprised at the worst episode. It had no chance once the S.T.A.K.S Stormtroopers started voting. *runs*
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                              Good competition Ptah.

I'm not surprised at the worst episode. It had no chance once the S.T.A.K.S Stormtroopers started voting. *runs*
                              Another tourney over!

I agree, as soon as the anti-kirkers saw this round, Sanctuary was doomed.
                              * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Great tournment!!!
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X