X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 16

Suspicion
    Childhood's End

The best thing about Sanctuary was how they pointed out how stupid kirking was.... and then they went and started doing it...
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Childhood's End
      Suspicion
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Sactuary dealt with both a hot woman AND an Ascended Ancient still in the Pegasus Galaxy! How that could be considered boring next to some of the other terrible episodes is beyond me...

Sanctuary. Other one doesn't matter

Comment

Round 16

Childhood's End
          Suspicion

Comment

Childhood's End
            Suspicion

Comment

Round 16

Suspicion
              Sanctuary

Comment

Round 16
                Childhood's End
                Suspicion

Comment

Round 16 - Results

Suspicion - 17
                  Childhood's End - 15
                  Sanctuary - 7

Suspicion Finishes In 3rd Place!

This is it, the final vote - 24 hours to save your favourite episode from the title of worst episode of Season 1

Childhood's End VS Sanctuary

(You are still voting for the episode you want to save)
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Final Round!

I Save - Childhood's End
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Final Round

So, just to check - i am voting for the one i like the most that is left?

In which case, i think the second worst episode, and the one i want to save is:

Childhoods End
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                        Final Round

So, just to check - i am voting for the one i like the most that is left?
                        Thats right
                        Last edited by The Signal; 27 February 2006, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Childhood's End

Comment

Save SANCTUARY, easily the best. However, with it being in the last two it shows how good the season was.
                            * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Childhood's End
                              Dogs are my favorite people.
                              If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Final

Childhood's End

Comment

Working...
                                X