Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On P3X-666, Janet died attending to Senior Airman Simon Wells from SG-13.

Wow, those numbers are unlucky

Comment

In Window of Opportunity, how many times do Jack and Teal'c repeat the same ten hours?

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedAbydonian
        In Window of Opportunity, how many times do Jack and Teal'c repeat the same ten hours?
        Around 220 times for over three months. We didn't see the majority of them.

Q: As of season eight, who was the longest-running Goa'uld recurring character?

Comment

I not quite sure this is what you mean but the larval goa'uld in Teal'C was around for a long time, "Junior". If not then probably Apophis who lasted from season 1-6 and Anubis only lasted 5-7.
          Right?
          Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Comment

I'm going to say Apophis who was in seasons 1-4, died at the beginning of 5, is in Teal'c's dream in 6, and
            Spoiler:
            shows up at the end of 8 in Mobius

Oops, I see Reta Gemai already answered.

Comment

Yeah but you got that he was what was in the spoiler I didnt remember that. Go ahead

Comment

OK,

In 1969, what did SG-1 drive past that shouldn't be there (as it wasn't built yet in 1969?)

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                  OK,

In 1969, what did SG-1 drive past that shouldn't be there (as it wasn't built yet in 1969?)
                  The Sears Tower.

If I say Dr. Raully, Lorne and Baldric, you say?

Comment

The Sears Tower.
                    To what is McKay deathly allergic? and when was it brought up (name an occasion from Season one and Season 2)?

delay that took too long to find a question.

Comment

Citrus and they brought it up again already in "Rising". Can't remember any s2 episodes, though.

Anyway.

Question: If I say Dr. Raully, Lorne and Baldric, you say?

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
                        Around 220 times for over three months. We didn't see the majority of them.

Q: As of season eight, who was the longest-running Goa'uld recurring character?
                        Just a note:
                        It's technically a tie after you consider all of Apophis' "appearances" but as for living the longest in the series, Lord Yu lasted (alive) S3-8.

Comment

The season 2 episode was duet.

I would say if Yu's lasted that long then youre right but the gateworld site says he lasted 3- 7(Fallen). I don't know

-Can't see the connection

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                            Citrus and they brought it up again already in "Rising". Can't remember any s2 episodes, though.

Anyway.

Reunion?

Comment

Originally posted by RetaGamai
                              The season 2 episode was duet.

I would say if Yu's lasted that long then youre right but the gateworld site says he lasted 3- 7(Fallen). I don't know
                              Yu was stabbed and killed by RepliCarter in the season eight episode "Reckoning".

Comment

Ah, well then silly gateworld doesn't have that listed.

Comment

Working...
                                X