X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just going to guess: "Thor's Chariot" or "Red Sky"

Comment

As the creator of this thread... let's just move on... it has been long enough...

Next person to post a question....
      TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
      JACK: "Call Daniel"

Comment

How many times did the alternate Wier( Before I Sleep) have to wake up out of hibernation so that the Atlantis team would survive?

Comment

Originally posted by Tankaras
          How many times did the alternate Wier( Before I Sleep) have to wake up out of hibernation so that the Atlantis team would survive?
          At least two. She was left behind to rotate the three ZPMs used to power Atlantis just enough for the shield to last until the city was re-discovered and for the failsafe to kick-in once it was.

Comment

Correct. Go ahead post a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankaras
              Correct. Go ahead post a question.
              Oh! OK! (I'm often surprised when it's my turn to ask a question....)

Easy One: What branch of service commissioned Lt. Ford?

Comment

A1: Wasn't it when we revisited the thing? I always confuse Thor's Hammer and Thor's Chariot, but I think it would be logical to have the music in the 2 episodes, kinda like a Kendra theme.

A2:The Marines I think , as a (non-tapdancing ) explosive expert.

Q: (Easy one) How many ZPMs do we have? (depleted and not depleted)

Comment

Ehm... four? I think Atlantis has 2 still even though they're close to depleted, there's the one from Moebius and the one they dialed Atlantis with (it shouldn't be depleted).

Anyway, sorry for not giving the answer. I was out of town this weekend.

The answer was "Pretense". The song, which was a Stargate original instrumental piece, was heard all throughout "Thor's Hammer" (just skip to whenever Kendra's wandering around in the mountains and you'll hear it).

Yet, in "Pretense", even though it had nothing to do with the Cimmerians, you can hear it twice (IIRC). The 1st time you hear it is when the team first steps through the gate to Tollana.

Comment

Ah now I remember! I read about this before.

But what about the original ZPM's (3)? They're depleted but they still count I guess.

Comment

I thought only one actually got depleted. >_>' Maybe they all got depleted when the shield broke down <_<'.

Anyway, I found that out on my own. I immediately realized I'd heard the piece of music before .

Comment

ZPMs:
                        (Assuming "we" means the "good guys" on Earth & Atlantis)

1) the one we used to GET to Atlantis (depleted)

2, 3, & 4) the three used to keep the shield up for 10,000 years (depleted, though the last one has SOME power)

5) the one that was "boobie-trapped" to blow-up on Earth (useless)

6) the one SG-1 went back in time to find that is now powering Atlantis

Anybody got any others?
                        Last edited by dria; 30 January 2006, 01:39 PM.

Comment

In an unrelated bit of trivia, what do astronauts report moon dust smells like?

Comment

Originally posted by dria
                            In an unrelated bit of trivia, what do astronauts report moon dust smells like?
                            cheese? (and that's only when they get some back here because they would have their helmets on while on the moon and not be able to smell anything outside of their own little habitat)

Comment

Apparently the get out of their spacesuits in the lunar lander and monndust smells like GUNPOWDER! (I just got my weekly geek e-mail from NASA.) http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...htm?list776571

Is it my turn to ask a Stargate question?

Prior to the ever-chaning number in Ripple Effect, with how many alternate realities had SG-1 (or at least one memeber of SG-1) directly interacted?
                              Last edited by dria; 30 January 2006, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I say yes with the following disclaimer: People rarely care what I say.

Comment

Working...
                                X