Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were a System Lord I would only gloat when I was absolutely sure that the good guy was totally and completely helpless and didn't have back-up coming!

Comment

Things I'd do if I ever became an Evil Overlord (or System Lord)

My favs:

My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.

When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.

Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.

There are more and I just love them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankaras
        If I were a sytem lord I would figure out how to control the naquadria element and start taking over the galaxy!
        good Idea i shall start now *starts scheming*

Comment

I would be like the Tok'ra, only with an empire instead of tunnels. I would take over planets by means of peace instead of force, though that wouldn't always work.

Comment

If I were a System Lord, things in the SG universe would be very different....

I wouldn't have Ha'Taks, nor any of the traditional Goa'uld tech. I would develop things from my own creations and ideas. I'd project myself as a benevolent king type of figure.

Think of someone like Yu & the Tokra, but with the technology of Anubis.

Oh and I wouldn't have a little "mothership" to fly around in. I would have a mobile starbase around 100km in diameter. (think Death Star, but not in a spherical shape).
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

If I were a system lord, before the replicators came back to this galaxy, I would implant myself into Rodney Mckay and have another goa'uld implanted into Samantha Carter(as well as Jack and Daniel) then I'd come to earth take over the SGC and area 51 then I'd use the ingenuity at my fingertips to conquer the rest of the system lords and to eliminate the Tok'ra. After this I would build up my forces and technology after translating and downloading the library of the ancients into my own monumental database I would rocket across the cosmos and take out the replicators and then the asgard. Once I had completed all of this I would take my huge armada and go to the pegasus galaxy where I would wipe the floor with the wraith. After all of this I would leave the Ori to rot in their home galaxy while I sat really pretty for the rest of forever.

Comment

If I were a System Lord, I definitely would survive longer than most. Upon capturing a foe, you have to deal with them immediately. No gloating, no interrogation. Just shoot them, get rid of the bodies, and move on with my day. You see, I'll have learned from the mistakes of those who came before me. Not let my ego get the best of me.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If I were a System Lord I'd wear fancy clothes, act really self-important, and do the whole evil genius thing.

Comment

First play strip poker with my Jaff's, then destroy Earth or maybe the other way round.
                    sigpic

Comment

If I were a System Lord, I'd take over Carter and spend the next week in front of a mirror.

Comment

If I were a System Lord I would run "The System Lord Apprentice" to find the next big system Lord

Comment

If I was a system lord, I would team up with Niirti (before she died) and Kali the Destroyer and we would all go live on the Nox homeworld and look like them. The Nox ROCK!!!!!

Comment

If I was a system lord, my servants would serve me jello cut-outs every single day on a silver platter. Blue, red, orange, and purple jello! The food of the gods...

Comment

Really...interesting now...

If I were a system lord, I'd demand that everyone's bank account be merged with mine so I can have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

If I were a system lord, I would work on uncovering "accinet" technology so I could fly a "orien".

Comment

Working...
                                X