This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thor of The Asgard
    if i was anubis i would evoide going to the astral dinner in the frist place...he got caught...stupid him...

i mean...he got there and teased oma! he angered her...stupid...
    if i was him...i would have hurried to get the dakara weapon

i think the best system lord of all time is baal....he survived and know...isnt he the only one?...i think he is...
    I agree
    I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

I would leave the galaxy and go to a diffrent one that's less advanced then come back in a couple hundered years with more people and more advance techno and attack when sg1 is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
        I agree
        im happy you agree with me =)

Comment

Hmm... I would go to a part of the galaxy where the Jaffa Nation isn't in control. A nearly un-inhabited Solar System, there I would rebuild my empire, takeover or destroy the Lucian Alliance, and reach some sort of treaty with the Tauri and Jaffa Nation. Maybe give them some ships or something, just to seal the agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor of The Asgard
            if i was anubis i would evoide going to the astral dinner in the frist place...he got caught...stupid him...

i mean...he got there and teased oma! he angered her...stupid...
            if i was him...i would have hurried to get the dakara weapon
            I think that's what some people don't realize... the "astral plane" I'm sure works on a different set of rules from the real world. I don't think Anubis really wasted any time "hanging out" in the diner, I'm pretty sure while he was in the diner, he was working his evil magic in the physical plane as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
              I think that's what some people don't realize... the "astral plane" I'm sure works on a different set of rules from the real world. I don't think Anubis really wasted any time "hanging out" in the diner, I'm pretty sure while he was in the diner, he was working his evil magic in the physical plane as well.
              maybe you are right...but he is stupid for agering and coming there...he was to sure of himself...he didnt imagine she would want to fight him...how stupid...

Comment

Take Mitchell and Daniel as my manservants...

Anyway, I would probably live like the Tok'ra, take only the bodies of those who are willing... or at least who are dying or something. I'd just live out my seemingly immortal life having fun. MAYBE build an empire, but a good one. No fear-crap or killing and torturing people.

I could be the new Yu... only less senile.

Comment

Id build the biggest army that was ever seen and crush those who opposed me after I ascend with all of the knowledge of the Ancients

Comment

If I were a system lord the first thing I would do would be to hide surveillance equipment in all the dungeons. Those Tau'ri always are always planning their escape while they're imprisoned. If I had enough holding cells onboard my mothership I would lock them all up separately, then interrogate them at my leisure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
                      If I were a system lord the first thing I would do would be to hide surveillance equipment in all the dungeons. Those Tau'ri always are always planning their escape while they're imprisoned. If I had enough holding cells onboard my mothership I would lock them all up separately, then interrogate them at my leisure.
                      Definitely, keeping all members of a group prisoner in the same confines is silly. They should be kept isolated as far from each other as possible. But as to the interrogation, information is nice and all and the Goa'uld love torture, but some prisoners are not safe to keep alive.
                      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                        Definitely, keeping all members of a group prisoner in the same confines is silly. They should be kept isolated as far from each other as possible. But as to the interrogation, information is nice and all and the Goa'uld love torture, but some prisoners are not safe to keep alive.
                        You are perfectly right. Delaying their execution for too long is what has allowed them to escape several times before. But a girl has to have some fun. So I'll promptly kill them as soon as I'm done playing with their minds, how's that sound?

Comment

If I were a sytem lord I would figure out how to control the naquadria element and start taking over the galaxy!

Comment

Originally posted by Tankaras
                            If I were a sytem lord I would figure out how to control the naquadria element and start taking over the galaxy!
                            good idea...naquadria is extremly strong...i would like to control it!!!!
                            muahahahhahaha

Comment

If I were a System Lord I would also be on the hunt (like Nirrti was) for a more advanced host. (I wonder if the Nox are compatible with symbiotes?) Mua ha ha! I would love to have some telekinetic ability and be able to levitate insolent rebels over a vat of molten metal....

(Yes, I'm a little morbid today...This too shall pass.)
                              Last edited by Tiret; 07 February 2006, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Well if I were a gould first of all I destroy that pesty little planet earth. Then after that well take niece vocation, maybe florida and try some tauri entertainment, after that I will go and start planning to conquer the galexy after all have I just done something that sokar. apophs and anubis and numeris other gould could not do and took care of tauri so my ego would be huge.

Comment

Working...
                                X