X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    Atlantis: This guy/thing
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...87/talitub.jpg

*For humour only, if this pic offends anyone, sorry, that was not my intention when posting
    ROFLMAO Now that is hilarious. Love how he accessorises with the handbag. It would coordinate better if it was in gun metal grey IMO

Originally posted by chyron
    If that image traumatized you, this should get *THAT* image out of your head...

http://www.puuhablogi.com/uploaded_i...son-729127.JPG
    "*I* am Michael the White. And I come to Atlantis now - at the turn of the tide."

(Amazing what you'll find at http://images.google.com/)
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Atlantis gate: Lt. Col. Carter screaming, "I love you, Rodney!"
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
        Atlantis gate: Lt. Col. Carter screaming, "I love you, Rodney!"
        and I'm going to have your baby.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Christmas Carrolers on Christmas and Christmas Eve.
          Santa and Elvs.
          Captain Picard and his merry men.
          Me
          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

John Clease
            I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

How about the Scooby Doo gang?
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

On his Monty Python news table thing hehe or walking through like he did in Faulty Towers. Doing a hitler thing

Comment

Earth: Saying "I have come for the one you call O'Neill"
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5
                    Kurt Russell and James Spader
                    ROTF! Good one.

A sober Keith Richards.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote
                      A rancor.
                      Chevy Chase (on that note, any of the Three Amigos)
                      Stevie Wonder
                      The Mad TV cast
                      Willow and Mad Martigan
                      A furling
                      Stark!
                      Chiana and Vala, at the sametime
                      Conan the Barbarian
                      Conan the Destroyer (not as good as the Barbarian but Conan nonetheless!)
                      My shoe
                      The box sets of Stargate SG-1 Seasons 1-8
                      The box set of the season they're currently in. (think Spaceballs when they're looking at themselves in the movie (joking that they're still making it)).

Comment

George Bush

Comment

Quark from Ds9 seeking a buisness propersition

Comment

A MALP has been sent to PSC-N12 and has sent back this transmission which was immediately classified as Ultra, Mega, Supper Secret Eyes-only

"The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

chocolate soft-serve ice cream
                              Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Working...
                                X