~Most Unexpected Person/Thing to Come Through the Gate Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatGoddess
    A tall curly-haired man wearing a floppy hat, overcoat, and a brightly colored scarf of truly excessive length, followed by a small robotic dog.
    "Someone call for the Doctor? I hear you have an epidemic on your hands that might wipe out the entire human race as we know it."
    Last edited by chyron; 17 December 2005, 05:20 PM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Atlantis: This guy/thing

*For humour only, if this pic offends anyone, sorry, that was not my intention when posting
      Last edited by Eoin; 17 December 2005, 06:05 PM.
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Eoin, I'm not sure if I want to laugh, cry, or curl up in the fetal position to erase that image from my mind. I think it's safe to say that that is the weirdest thing I've seen in a LONG time!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
          Eoin, I'm not sure if I want to laugh, cry, or curl up in the fetal position to erase that image from my mind. I think it's safe to say that that is the weirdest thing I've seen in a LONG time!
          If that image traumatized you, this should get *THAT* image out of your head...

http://www.puuhablogi.com/uploaded_i...son-729127.JPG
          "*I* am Michael the White. And I come to Atlantis now - at the turn of the tide."

(Amazing what you'll find at http://images.google.com/)

*mod edit* changing image to URL (AGAIN - this is the seventh time different post for this one picture!) - manipulations of real people aren't allowed
          Last edited by kiwigater; 20 December 2005, 01:51 AM.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron

"*I* am Michael the White. And I come to Atlantis now - at the turn of the tide."

Now that could cause some serious mental issues in people

What were ya searching for
            Last edited by kiwigater; 20 December 2005, 01:53 AM.

Comment

What is the most unexpected person, thing or transmission that could come through *any* Stargate (Earth's, Atlantis, off-world, etc.)?
              Jacks 7 year old son from hundred days i still wish that there would revist that planet tie in the ori some how. his son believes in the ori with hatered towards jack for leaving.

much like the earlier seasons with teal'c son when apophis tried to turn rya'c
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Earth: A bunny/ me thinks its a furling

Comment

Ack!!! ::covers eyes and yelps in agony:: If that EVER came through the gate, I think all of my daydreams of working in the SGC would come to a screeching halt.
                  Last edited by kiwigater; 20 December 2005, 01:53 AM.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Right now? The Tokra, and any other leftover characters/races from the past seasons which we haven't heard from in a long time.
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Kurt Russell and James Spader
                      If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

my milkman! he must be lost on P3X-259 becuase i havent seen him for 3 days!
                        Good Evening, Good Nite, GOOD BEER!

Comment

Originally posted by mother-goose
                          my milkman! he must be lost on P3X-259 becuase i havent seen him for 3 days!
                          He's over at Vala's house (and has been there ever since she tied him up)

Comment

Transmission:

"Hey, remember when that Carter chick sneaked through the gate?"
                            "Yea girl, that was 1 hell of a night!"

*Everyone looks at Sam*

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
                              Transmission:

"Hey, remember when that Carter chick sneaked through the gate?"
                              "Yea girl, that was 1 hell of a night!"

*Everyone looks at Sam*

rofl
                              Good Evening, Good Nite, GOOD BEER!

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5
                                Kurt Russell and James Spader
                                Hahahahhaa

Help!
                                My emojournal

Comment

Working...