No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walter: So... Captain, I mean, Major, I mean, Colonel, Carter.. Sam? Sam, do you, uh, think maybe we could... I don't know... go back to my place? I got this great mix tape...
    Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Landry's chair: I miss Jack's butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
        Landry's chair: I miss Jack's butt.
        Sam: me too.

(or is that stuff they would say?)

Comment

^^^^^^

I miss Frasier's.....

Comment

Jack: My real name is Zeus.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
              Jack: My real name is Zeus.
              "That's Zeus with one 'z'."
              Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                "That's Zeus with one 'z'."
                Jack: That's it, Thor! You've filled me with righteous anger! Now you're gonna be zapped!

Comment

Teal'c: Maybe Apophis was a God.... Oh, man, I helped kill my God... that's probably not good.

Comment

Landry: Let's all go golfing through the stargate.

Jack (to Ba'al): If you're needing a First Prime... call me.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Jack: Canadians rule.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                        Jack: Canadians rule.
                        Rodney: Actually we're the lowest form of pond scum.

Comment

Shep: I have a headache.

Comment

McKay: I like needles, and inclosed spaces... and lemons.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Zelenka: Lets go sledding!

Comment

Ronon: So what time does "Days of Our Lives" come one? What, ten thousand years for the transmission? Are you sh*tting me!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X