No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ba'al: Oh My God! (While Sitting In A Church, Praying)
    813Way Entertainment
    Dustin Runnels - Goldust Fan Page

Comment

Rodney Mckay: you know Lemons aren't that frightening. Now Apples there is something to be terrified of.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
        Rodney Mckay: you know Lemons aren't that frightening. Now Apples there is something to be terrified of.
        : Apples???
        : yes Apples.....they're scary...like Toasters...
        : ok McKay you're scaring me.....you're starting to sound like PJ1
        Me: ok just because I'm afraid of toasters...doesn't mean you have to mention it....
        : hey don't get mad at me.....you are the one putting up this post....
        Me: good point......

Comment

:carter while you in the lab, can you make a mini me?
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Teal'C: I'm a bad motha...
            Daniel: Shut yo mouth...
            --------------------------------
            Jack: I'm not hungry, thanks.
            Sam: Let's pretend that you're Richard Gere and I'm some floozy working in a paper factory.
            Jack: Uhm, let's not. I hate those milkman Navy uniforms.
            (reference Officer and a Gentleman)
            Mitchell: Maverick's my hero.
            Vala: I've decided to become celibate after my last child turned out to be the bane of the galaxy.
            Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
            Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
            Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
            Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
              Teal'C: I'm a bad motha...
              Daniel: Shut yo mouth...
              *Giggle* anyone seen the X-Files episode...Bad Blood??? well taking a lead from IrishPisano and that ep I will do the following.

He's a bad motha..Shut yo mouth
              : No
              : that's exactl y what you said
              : I was drugged....Damn Vampires....

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                : Apples???
                : yes Apples.....they're scary...like Toasters...
                : ok McKay you're scaring me.....you're starting to sound like PJ1
                Me: ok just because I'm afraid of toasters...doesn't mean you have to mention it....
                : hey don't get mad at me.....you are the one putting up this post....
                Me: good point......
                *chuckle* When you're talking to imaginary Sheppard, life is good...

McKay: Oh my gosh John, I love your hair...
                Sheppard: Huh?
                McKay: I said I love your hair... it's so... so... sexy...
                Sheppard: Stay away from me... you're starting to sound like all those crazy fan girls on Gate World.
                McKay: No! Don't leave, you're the love of my life!
                Sheppard: Alright McKay... I'll stay with you until the nice men in white coats get here...
                Teyla: *appears in a cloud of smoke and has hoofs, horns, and a tail for some reason...* But remember the last time you waited for the men in white coats to come pick up Elles... they never came... and you waited and waited... until you finally had to slaughter her to save yourself.
                Me: Huh? I never died. And I'm not crazy for cryin' out loud! How dare you! *grabs a sword intending to impale Teyla, but she vanishes in a cloud of smoke to be replaced by Daniel*
                Daniel: Huh?
                Me: *impales Daniel* Oh my God! I killed Daniel! You b*st*rd!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Oh, McKay, I can't resits you any longer, come over hear and kiss me!!
                  ok.

(few seconds later)McKay: Sam, are you wearing a new lip stick?

Sam: Why yes, its "Refreshing Lemon"

McKay (begins choking) well, at least I'll die with a smile.

All right, now I'm the top dog!
                  Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
                  "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
                  "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
                  ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
                  McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
                  "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
                    *chuckle* When you're talking to imaginary Sheppard, life is good...

McKay: Oh my gosh John, I love your hair...
                    Sheppard: Huh?
                    McKay: I said I love your hair... it's so... so... sexy...
                    Sheppard: Stay away from me... you're starting to sound like all those crazy fan girls on Gate World.
                    McKay: No! Don't leave, you're the love of my life!
                    Sheppard: Alright McKay... I'll stay with you until the nice men in white coats get here...
                    Teyla: *appears in a cloud of smoke and has hoofs, horns, and a tail for some reason...* But remember the last time you waited for the men in white coats to come pick up Elles... they never came... and you waited and waited... until you finally had to slaughter her to save yourself.
                    Me: Huh? I never died. And I'm not crazy for cryin' out loud! How dare you! *grabs a sword intending to impale Teyla, but she vanishes in a cloud of smoke to be replaced by Daniel*
                    Daniel: Huh?
                    Me: *impales Daniel* Oh my God! I killed Daniel! You b*st*rd!

(At a cemetary, in front of Daniel's tombstone)

Jack: ... Carter? This really nessecary? I mean, seriously, he's just going to come back.
                    Sam: I don't know, sir. This one seemed pretty permanent...
                    Jack: Oh c'mon! This is DANIEL we're talking about!
                    Daniel: (walks up) Oh, hey everyone! ... What are we all doing here?
                    Jack: See?
                    Daniel: See what? What were you-? (falls into the open grave. A Deathglider crashes on top of him)
                    Jack: ... (turns to Teal'c) You wanna say it, or should I?
                    Vala: Oh my God, they killed Daniel! (everyone looks at her) ... What? Aren't you going to say the next part?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon

(At a cemetary, in front of Daniel's tombstone)

Jack: ... Carter? This really nessecary? I mean, seriously, he's just going to come back.
                      Sam: I don't know, sir. This one seemed pretty permanent...
                      Jack: Oh c'mon! This is DANIEL we're talking about!
                      Daniel: (walks up) Oh, hey everyone! ... What are we all doing here?
                      Jack: See?
                      Daniel: See what? What were you-? (falls into the open grave. A Deathglider crashes on top of him)
                      Jack: ... (turns to Teal'c) You wanna say it, or should I?
                      Vala: Oh my God, they killed Daniel! (everyone looks at her) ... What? Aren't you going to say the next part?

How did we ever start using South Park references with Daniel?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles

How did we ever start using South Park references with Daniel?
                        Duh Elles......He always dies...just like Kenny.....they're like twins

Comment

Oma's acension theme... to be sang or hummed within your mind as you transgress enlightenment:

"Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me....."

Comment

Fornication.
                            I agree, colonel Mitchell.
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

: I'm to sexy for my shirt
                              : take it off!!!
                              :EEEEEWWWW!!!
                              : to both of those staments...Cameron dear *shudder* please for the love of Oma Desala, may she battle in piece, keep your shirt on...
                              : Vala I'm hurt
                              : good....that was what I was hopping for

Comment

BOOM! MONKEY FORNICATION!!!

(if anyone else happens to understand this, please PM me...)

Comment

Working...
                                X