Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherriey
    Dr. Lee: Walter's clipboard is the envy of the entire scientific staff!
    scientist in background: Yeah

Walter: HA HA!

Comment

Sheppard to Wraith : "Aren't you going to suck the life out of me?"

Wraith : "Nah, you're not my type."
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Walter's clipboard: I like cherries.

Comment

OMA: Hey all you evil people out there i can help you ascend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tealcfan
            OMA: Hey all you evil people out there i can help you ascend!!
            Toman: I am so there!

Comment

Oma: I will not help anyone ascend ever again.
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                Oma: I will not help anyone ascend ever again.
                Toman: (weeps in frustration) Make up your mind! Oh my poor head!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon
                  Hammond: I present to you, the people of Narnia... King Daniel, the Wise. King Teal'c, the Strong. Queen Samantha, the Valiant. Queen Vala, the Courageous. Queen Janet, the Gentle. And the High King Jack, the Magnificent.

(The six sovereigns of this new, mythical land are treated to a round of applause, as Jack turns to Daniel and grins.)

Jack: Maybe that warddrobe wasn't such a bad place to hide after all...
                  *Yummy* A Giant from the City of Harfang picks up the sextuplet, tosses them into a vat of boiling water and then consults the receipe book "TO SERVE MAN" for the list of other ingredients.
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

OMA to Anubis: How about we take a break - you go wipe out a system or too and I'll ascend a planet here and there?
                    ---
                    Teal'c: Lord Voldemort? I am not familiar with that system lord. Should I be?
                    ---
                    A Wraith: Harry Potter! So glad to meet to you...may I feel your heartbeat?
                    ---
                    An Ashrak I have killed Harry Potter, my lord.

(And yes I just saw Goblet of Fire)
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Landry: I don't know why my feet always itch when a wormhole is established.

Comment

Jack to kinsey: hey buddy Lets go fishin
                        Click the link to learn the Goa'uld language
                        Lo tak meta satak oz

Comment

Mitchell: well, it's just like my grandma used to say, 'hallowed are the ori'.

Comment

Sam: Ain't never had no brains nor nothing.

Comment

Bratac to Teal'c : "I'm getting too old for this sh**!"
                              Last edited by the fifth man; 12 March 2006, 11:15 AM.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Teal'c: Where have all the flowers gone?

Comment

Working...
                                X