Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron
    All Hail Wonka! Hallowed is Wonka! Now repent unbeliever before I hurl cases and cases of red jawbreakers at you!
    Unhallowed is Wonka!
    *ducks jawbreakers*
    *retaliates with chainsaws*
    *insert insane maniacle laughter*

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

For those of you who don't live in the US Charlie and the Chocalate factory is a classic childrens film starring Genr Wilder that was forced on several genrations of american children on Saturday afternoons and rainy school days. they didnt mean to insult you they probably thought you were joking not realizing you don't live in the US and may not have seen, because if you live in the US and have never seen it chances are you've never had electricy either.
      But i digress.

Zelenka: if McKay calls me fumbles mcstupid one more time i'll beat to him death with a bag of lemons!!!! (He pauses realizing everyone is staring at him) Umm did i say that in English?

Tealc: col mitchell, you got served.

Thor: thank to you we have realized the secret to sexual reproduction. The soulful music of Marvin gaye.
      Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
        Unhallowed is Wonka!
        *ducks jawbreakers*
        *retaliates with chainsaws*
        *insert insane maniacle laughter*
        Pours vat of hot, boiling milk chocolate on the unbeliver who immediately says
        Spoiler:
        I'm melting! I'm melting! I'm meelllllllttttting....
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Or envying you cause its the worst movie ever
          I'm with False hope on this...although thankfully I've only seen part of that movie, I couldn't stand to watch any more of it! My fellow Americans may be shocked at that, but such is my case. (Some people really like it a lot, and to them I say, 'Enjoy!' ...it just ain't my kind of story.)

Comment

Sam: Sir, does this dress make me look fat?

Jack: Yes.

Sam: Thanks a lot sir. Very perspective sir. I hope a chipmunk gets down your pants sir.

Jack: Carter, your stepping out of line again.

Sam: You know what Colonlel? I don't give a crap about this line.This line
            thing is pissing me of.

Jack: Fine I'm sorry! Jeez.

Sam [after a moment]: Do you think this dress makes me look like Martha Stewart?
            "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Carter: So Sir, what have you been doing now that you've left the SGC?
              O'Neill: I've joing the cast of NAKED BOYS SINGING
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Pours vat of hot, boiling milk chocolate on the unbeliver who immediately says
                Spoiler:
                I'm melting! I'm melting! I'm meelllllllttttting....
                *unmelts*
                *eats chyron*

sigpic

Comment

*unmelts*
                  *eats chyron*

...and then immediately gets a funny looking expression on his face as an alien bursts through his chest

Comment

...and then immediately gets a funny looking expression on his face as an alien bursts through his chest
                    He? Haven't you figured out who I am yet? I'm sure you've known me before my name change *points to purple text in sig*

sigpic

Comment

He? Haven't you figured out who I am yet? I'm sure you've known me before my name change *points to purple text in sig*
                      Symbiote alert! McKay's girl has been taken by the goaul'd FALSE HOPE! Call the Tok'ra or shoot to kill! (Aside: No wonder he was viciously attacking me.)

Comment

Teal'c: Hey Daniel, you ever notice how Vala is so funny, beautiful and sexy? You two should get together, if you know what I mean.

There's only us,
                        There's only this
                        Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                        No other road,
                        No other way
                        No day but today...

Comment

Carter: "I just haven't a clue as to where to even begin to look for an answer, sir. Maybe if Rodney were here...."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Symbiote alert! McKay's girl has been taken by the goaul'd FALSE HOPE! Call the Tok'ra or shoot to kill! (Aside: No wonder he was viciously attacking me.)
                            It's SHE!!! *ducks bullets* You'll never catch me!!!! *runs out of the room*

sigpic

Comment

McKay: "Finally a planet full of hot blonde women who think smart guys are sexy."

Weir to Kavanaugh: "I've always loved you"

Bratac: teal'c who comes through the stargate?

tealc: "he is called Xzibit, he has come to pimp our ride. Soo the flag ship of the Jaffa Nation will posses spinners and purple shag interior.
                              Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!

( for some reason Col.Sumner is holding Dr.Weir prisoner )

Sumner: Call to John.
                                Weir: (struggling) No...
                                Sumner: I know this hurts... (crunching, moans) Call to John... Call to John now.
                                Weir: *yells obscenities*

T2
                                LOL! That's Classic!!

I hope I'm not repeating any....it's quite a long thread and dial up makes it even longer.

Jonas/ McKay: "No thanks, I'm not hungry."

Comment

Working...
                                X