No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel: What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?
    All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
    Pay it forward

Comment

Sam: There are 8 Ha'taks heading for earth at this very moment.
      Jack: But there is good news.
      Sam: What?
      Jack: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
      Gone Fission
      "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
        Daniel: What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?
        OMA: If you know the path to ascencion, it is your choice to hula it.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

O'NEILL:
          The harmonic oscillator is one of the most important examples in classical and quantum mechanics. In one dimension harmonic oscillations occur when a particle experiences a restoring force proportional to the displacement from a fixed position. The concept of harmonic oscillators has proven to be useful to describe the motion of for instance pendulums, vibrating strings, individual atoms in molecules and in crystals and, on a more abstract level, the electromagnetic field. Whenever the forces between particles are linear functions of the relative displacements the motion of the particles can always be analyzed in terms of harmonic oscillators. Consider a particle of mass m oscillating in one dimension. The restoring force acting on the particle is F = -kx, where k is called the force or spring constant. This force derives from the potential energy V = kx2 / 2 through F = -dV / dx = -kx. Examples of the motion of a quantum particle in a two-dimensional harmonic potential are shown below. Note that in one of the movies the wave packet changes with time in one direction only. The wave function for the other direction was chosen to be a stationary state.
          So Carter, what do you think?

Carter:
          What?

Comment

Chevron Guy: Chevron 1 encoded...chevron 2 encoded...chevron...uh...sir, what comes after 2?
            Hammond: 5, duh.
            Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Walter: Chevron 1 wiki wiki wiki break it down Hammond G!
              Hammond: Yo yo Yo!
              Major Davis: Sup ma niggz?
              The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Any Ancient:I have just returned from the future. Our descendents have created something called an 8Track tape.
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Wraith: I feel like chicken tonight.
                  Mckay: I'm not the chicken am I?

Teal'c: enter o'neill, i have just aquired a new technology. "Counter Strike".
                  Jack: Thats great Teal'c. you wouldnt happen to have any pictures of carter on that would you?

Comment

Teal'c: How's about another round of Goa'uld-opoly?!
                    Jack: Not now, T, I'm too busy studying this very interesting piece of Ancient technology.
                    Sam: I'll play!
                    Daniel: Meeeeee, too!
                    Hammond: I like playing games instead of filling out important files on how to keep the stargate program running.
                    Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Apophis: Jaffa,do not labor yourselves in building that weapon that is key to defeating the Tar'i.Come,have some muffins.
                      "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

What Fraiser would never say.

- right its time i had a vacation
                        - god damnit i think i killed him.
                        - hmmm i could use an ax to CHOP HIS HEART OUT OF HIS CHEAST!
                        - General Hammond. Your looking very... shiney today... you know i could fix that with time and commitment!
                        - may the force be with us
                        - OMG ITS A SPLIT NAIL! GET A TOK'RA SYMBIOT IN HERE NOW!!!

Comment

Sam is asked to help solve a life threatening problem

Sam: Hold on a minute while i get my "Science for Idiots" Book

Comment

Sam: Hey Rodney you're looking sexy today

Teyla : Any actually relevant to the conversation

Hammond : You know those Shine-o Ball-o really does work

Teal'c : O'Neill, that Head and Shoulders really works for me my scalp is so shiny and dandruff free I'm going to do a commercial for it and feature on a website as a signature

Jack: Me too T, this new Just for Men Dulux is great, I have a date wth Sam tonight, finally!

Sam: I have a commercial coming soon, but I'm not telling you wat it's for!

Daniel: yea me too, but knowing my luck it will make me look gay
                            The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Sam(singing):
                              Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
                              Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
                              Brown paper packages tied up with strings
                              These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
                              Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
                              Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
                              Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
                              Silver white winters that melt into springs

When the dog bites
                              When the bee stings
                              When I'm feeling sad
                              I simply remember my favorite things
                              And then I don't feel so bad

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                                Sam(singing):
                                Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
                                Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
                                Brown paper packages tied up with strings

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
                                Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
                                Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
                                Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
                                Silver white winters that melt into springs

When the dog bites
                                When the bee stings
                                When I'm feeling sad
                                I simply remember my favorite things
                                And then I don't feel so bad
                                Teal'c: what is a sashes?
                                O'neill: its a thing that carter looks great in.
                                Teal'c: i wish to try one on!
                                Daniel: i dont think that would be very appropriate Teal'c!
                                Teal'c: Daniel Kree! GET ME ONE NOW!
                                Hammond: hmm whats for lunch?

Comment

Working...
                                X