No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Ayan that one got me....of course it being 1:16 am..I couldn't laugh out loud.

:I like cheese
    : I like cheese
    : do you ever stop trying to replace people???
    :nope. *Hammond walks by* hey sexy!!!!
    : s'cuse me but Cameron dear I know that is the wrong thread and all and that I only call Hammond a sexy beast in "the things you wouldn't want to hear over the SGC intercom" thread but.....HE'S MINE!!!!
    : uhhhh WormHoles are sexy!!!
    : Don't even try.....

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
      OMG Ayan that one got me....of course it being 1:16 am..I couldn't laugh out loud.

:I like cheese
      : I like cheese
      : do you ever stop trying to replace people???
      :nope. *Hammond walks by* hey sexy!!!!
      : s'cuse me but Cameron dear I know that is the wrong thread and all and that I only call Hammond a sexy beast in "the things you wouldn't want to hear over the SGC intercom" thread but.....HE'S MINE!!!!
      : uhhhh WormHoles are sexy!!!
      : Don't even try.....
      Nice job bringing in the other thread.

what's up my home skillets?
      not much my apple fritta

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Nice job bringing in the other thread.

what's up my home skillets?
        not much my apple fritta
        I talk like that with one of my friends.....she's always calling me Home Skillet
        I call her J-dog......

: people call me speacail
        : that's because you are Jonas
        : yipee!!! I'm special!!!
        : *mutters under breath* yeah special education (my brother says that all the time)

Comment

I talk like that with one of my friends.....she's always calling me Home Skillet
          I call her J-dog......

: people call me speacail
          : that's because you are Jonas
          : yipee!!! I'm special!!!
          : *mutters under breath* yeah special education (my brother says that all the time)
          lol, another good response your mom's special

( I have a friend I talk like that with too. I call her apple fritta and she calls me pimp kitty, lol. I forget how we came up with those)

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

: your mom goes to college
            : does he ever give up
            : Flip no
            : guess not
            : Vote for Pedro....
            : guns???
            : Gosh
            :GUNS!!!
            : HA!! I've got a sword!!!
            : Daniel isn't that-
            :yup that's it!!!
            ( falls over dead)
            : those B*st*ds they killed Cameron
            : don't worry he can't stay dead....he's got a 3 year contract with MGM....

Comment

i was originally gonna say "I'm not hungry" but then i remebered he once said "I'm full" so i had to think of something else....
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

: your mom goes to college
                : does he ever give up
                : Flip no
                : guess not
                : Vote for Pedro....
                : guns???
                : Gosh
                :GUNS!!!
                : HA!! I've got a sword!!!
                : Daniel isn't that-
                :yup that's it!!!
                ( falls over dead)
                : those B*st*ds they killed Cameron
                : don't worry he can't stay dead....he's got a 3 year contract with MGM....
                Now one of them needs top do the napoleon dynamite dance

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

I realise that this joke is not fallowing the current thread but I want to try it out so...

HIAL HITLER!!!(Se, they would NEVER EVER ever say that..)
                  Eurondan: I have a Dream that one day...

I just LOVE Stalin! I want to makeout with him(Got the kreeps wirting that!)

EXTIRMENATE! EXTIRMENATE! EXTIRMENATE! EXTIRMENATE!

(Signing)I'm a little Tea pot short and....

But Weir! I want a pet wraith!!!

Uh...It wasn't my fault!!,...(28 ori ships jump out of hyperspace!!!)TO THE APLHA SITE!!!
                  I REGRET NOTHING!!!

I WANT MY MOMY!!!!

Uh...Blue jello, Must have it!!
                  [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                  HARRIMAN
                  I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                  [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                  HARRIMAN
                  So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Sheppard: Salut, chef! C'est moi!

OR...

Sheppard: (on comm) Dr. Weir? You're where?

(John notices Weir in a trashcan. She hands him a paper, Sheppard reads it, hands the paper back to Weir, and it explodes.)

Weir: Why do I put up with him?
                    Last edited by Syera; 21 July 2006, 05:02 PM.
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Teal'c: Yes

The Nox: Lets fight

Omac (to anyone on earth): Here, have this 'phase shifter' armband, and we'll chuck in a few ion cannons too? anything else?

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                      to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                      its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

* rises from dead*
                        : gosh that feels good.....
                        : you see....he's copying you know Daniel
                        : i know....Dying and returning from the dead is my trademark....I'm suing from copywrite infringments.
                        : I'll be your lawyer....to hell with Cameron....he will only follow in others footsteps...I remember when I and Teal'c had once been slaves to such a fad.....if it weren't for Teal'c......your Tau'ri butts would be under the service of Apophis
                        : I AM YOUR GOD!!!!! CAMPOPHIS!!!MUAHAHAHAHA *Does Naploen Dance(by high request)*

Comment

Ori: this is getting ridiculous lets just call off the lowers and go back to loathing each other from afar.

Ancients: No this must end now!

Comment

McKay: Time to take up my first and only true love... carpentry!

Comment

landry: dr. jackson how was your shopping trip with vala?
                              daniel: ohh it was so fabulous! you should see the dress she bought its amazing. we go next week again
                              landry: oh, can i join you?
                              daniel: sure, the more the merrier

Comment

Sheppard: (Pointing gun at Wraith) You killed Colonel Sumner!!!!

Wraith: No John. I am Colonel Sumner.

Sheppard: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
                                Andromeda Fate
                                Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                                "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                                "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                                "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                                "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Working...
                                X