~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron
    His own personal endoscope. (Sorry, I'm the son of a doc and I happen to hate McKay)

If Janet were to be reincarnated as one of the characters in Lord of the Rings, which character would she come back as?
    A hobbit because she will keep her height

Who is hammonds hair stylist?
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
      A hobbit because she will keep her height

Who is hammonds hair stylist?
      His wife Clara

How many times a week does Teal'c polish his golden apophis tattoo?

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
        His wife Clara

How many times a week does Teal'c polish his golden apophis tattoo?
        13...twice a day and only once on Saturday...he recognizes the Sabath.

How does the Atlantis expedition power their laptops when the battery goes dead?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
          How does the Atlantis expedition power their laptops when the battery goes dead?
          they just grab newly charged ones that where hooked up to the Naq. Generators, like various other systems.

What does Sam eat in the morning? (be carefull with the answer, cause this one is explained in an audio commentary lol)

Comment

they just grab newly charged ones that where hooked up to the Naq. Generators, like various other systems.

What does Sam eat in the morning? (be carefull with the answer, cause this one is explained in an audio commentary lol)
            Cheerio's...(cause I said so)

How many fish are REALLY in O'Niells pond?

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
            Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
            the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
            Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
            The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin

365 (i counted)

Why doesn't Teal'c, the largest of the four, simply eat the other three?

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin

Haha

2 vegetarian fish, that don't go for bread or worms.

How many glasses of beer (0,33ml) does Teal'c need to get drunk?

Comment

365 (i counted)

Why doesn't Teal'c, the largest of the four, simply eat the other three?
                  Teal'c needs extra salade to compensate for the amount of meat and ofcourse, the question remains, could he get away with it.

Comment

How many glasses of beer (0,33ml) does Teal'c need to get drunk?
                    His beer drinking capabilities are inmaterial to this thread

Why did Weir get new; face, hair, body and voice

Comment

His beer drinking capabilities are inmaterial to this thread

Why did Weir get new; face, hair, body and voice
                      She's an asgard clone...but since they have methods to prevent genetic breakdown of cellular bodies...she looks slightly different. Without hair or much of a range in Asgard vocals, these slight changes go un-noticed in the Asgard themselves.

If the Atlantis really holds all of the information of the Ancients, plus some, why don't the Asgard get there grey little butts to Atlantis and help translate the database...or the very least, back it up of Asgard computers?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

She's an asgard clone...but since they have methods to prevent genetic breakdown of cellular bodies...she looks slightly different. Without hair or much of a range in Asgard vocals, these slight changes go un-noticed in the Asgard themselves.

If the Atlantis really holds all of the information of the Ancients, plus some, why don't the Asgard get there grey little butts to Atlantis and help translate the database...or the very least, back it up of Asgard computers?
                        because they already have the ancients repository of knowledge and they said they have barely scratched the surface

Will Teal'c ever go bald again?

Comment

because they already have the ancients repository of knowledge and they said they have barely scratched the surface

Will Teal'c ever go bald again?
                          When He runs out of Rogain for Jaffa.

If it takes a large city of super computers to store all of the Ancients knowledge then how can it all fit into a face hugger?

Comment

When He runs out of Rogain for Jaffa.

If it takes a large city of super computers to store all of the Ancients knowledge then how can it all fit into a face hugger?
                            they crammed it in

what is Teal'c's highest kill/death ratio on Star Wars Battlefront?

Comment

they crammed it in

what is Teal'c's highest kill/death ratio on Star Wars Battlefront?
                              If Teal'c like's it, it has got to be good...5000/0!

Whats Teal'cs favorite pizza topping while on Chulak?

Comment

If Teal'c like's it, it has got to be good...5000/0!

Whats Teal'cs favorite pizza topping while on Chulak?
                                Goat sausage

What was Jack's favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
                                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X