Originally posted by wraithdude
    a supersize big mac, large fries and he'd bring his own beer

what would daniel order at mcdonalds
    A veggie burger cos he's a girl.

Does Anubus take sugar in his coffee?

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
    Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
    the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
    Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
    The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
      A veggie burger cos he's a girl.

Does Anubus take sugar in his coffee?
      No, but he does use French Vanilla flavoured creamer.

How does Ba'al take his coffee?

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
      ---------------------------------------------
      ---------------------------------------------
      Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
        No, but he does use French Vanilla flavoured creamer.

How does Ba'al take his coffee?
        Extra strong, with 2 sugar packets and plenty of cream.

If baal could choose a type of airplane to fly, which type would he choose?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          Extra strong, with 2 sugar packets and plenty of cream.

If baal could choose a type of airplane to fly, which type would he choose?
          DUH! The new AirBus 380 - the biggest airplane buildt by man. He's making up for some insecurity issues.

If Dolly Parton where to appear on SG1 or SGA would she be a human, jaffa priestess, wraith queen, goa'uld system lord, ascended Ancient, ascended Orii, Prior or Furling?
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
            DUH! The new AirBus 380 - the biggest airplane buildt by man. He's making up for some insecurity issues.

If Dolly Parton where to appear on SG1 or SGA would she be a human, jaffa priestess, wraith queen, goa'uld system lord, ascended Ancient, ascended Orii, Prior or Furling?
            a wraith queen, who gets killed by sheppard after 1.25 seconds of screen time

whats McKays favorite computer game

Comment

Originally posted by wraithdude
              whats McKays favorite computer game
              Pong!!! of course.

Where do the hair stylist stay on Atlantis?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
                Pong!!! of course.

Where do the hair stylist stay on Atlantis?
                DUH! Originally they were on Level 15, but they had to move into quarters right next to Sheppherd since they were spending most of there time there.

If georgeous brain-eating, rotting-corpse zombie babe Janet were to walk into the SGC, who would be the first to ask about the maggots eating her flesh?
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                  DUH! Originally they were on Level 15, but they had to move into quarters right next to Sheppherd since they were spending most of there time there.

If georgeous brain-eating, rotting-corpse zombie babe Janet were to walk into the SGC, who would be the first to ask about the maggots eating her flesh?
                  Who cares, I give her my brain anyday.

Why aren't there any wildlife anywhere else in the universe besides Earth?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Who cares, I give her my brain anyday.

Why aren't there any wildlife anywhere else in the universe besides Earth?
                    DUH! PETA is a more formidible enemy than the Wraith and Ori combined when it comes to the use of animals in tv/film. FYI - The whole Wraith/Ori threat is nothing more than an analogy of the struggle between the producers and PETA.

Will Dr. Weir resign her position as leader of the Atlantis Expedition and return to Earth now that a spot has opened up on "The View"?

(For you non-Americans, The View is an all-woman talk show created by a well-known American journalist that is extremely popular. One of the hosts has just announced that she is leaving to join the morning show for an American broadcast network.)

Comment

No.

Will the Knox ever cut their hair?

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                      Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                      the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                      Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                      The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Yes, Joe will do it for free

Is their a mcdonalds on Chulak
                        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                          Yes, Joe will do it for free

Is their a mcdonalds on Chulak
                          No, but there's a new one opening on Edora...Come on down!!!!!!!!!!

Does Teal'c really have a "Double Jaffa Jaffa Kick"?

Comment

No, but there's a new one opening on Edora...Come on down!!!!!!!!!!

Does Teal'c really have a "Double Jaffa Jaffa Kick"?
                            Yes, he does. but he only does it in an absolute emergency situation.

Does sheppy know what weir hides under her mattress?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              Yes, he does. but he only does it in an absolute emergency situation.

Does sheppy know what weir hides under her mattress?
                              Not many other people know this...but she hides...the floor, uh huh, and you though the room just ended at her matress.

Did Rodney blow up a system to compete with Sam blowing up a sun?

Comment

duh

What does Sam want to blow up in retalliation
                                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                                X