You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
    When one of the criteria for your future husband is that he HAS TO LOVE STARGATE!
    Yeah! In my case that limits my options - all my past boyfreinds and even my current one can't stand the show - personally I think their all crazy!

Comment

When you wouldn't consider dating someone who hates Stargate never mind marry them

When you wonder why you dont have any friends

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        When you wouldn't consider dating someone who hates Stargate never mind marry them

When you wonder why you dont have any friends
        Dating isn't as big of a commitment as marriage- besides I'm still with Jeff because even though he doesn't like it he doesn't have a problem with me talking about it alot 'cause I listen to him go on constantly about the X-Files (no offense X-Files fans) So, it works were both SciFi fanatics, who knows maybe we'll end up getting hitched!

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
          Dating isn't as big of a commitment as marriage- besides I'm still with Jeff because even though he doesn't like it he doesn't have a problem with me talking about it alot 'cause I listen to him go on constantly about the X-Files (no offense X-Files fans) So, it works were both SciFi fanatics, who knows maybe we'll end up getting hitched!

After all these years he still goes on about The XFiles?! Honestly. Huh.

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

...you shave your head and have a tatoo artist tatoo an image of a snake in an oval.

...you have plastic surgery to have your face look like your favorite character on SG1.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP

Adrianne
              Yeah, I know it is a little ridiculous - at least SG-1 is still on...

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                Yeah, I know it is a little ridiculous - at least SG-1 is still on...
                I go on about XFiles in the "It should have ended in the 5th season" kind of way ... Or complaining about the series finale. Kudos to your bf for keeping it fresh

Adrianne
                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP

Adrianne

When you find yourself getting offended by this statement not becuase your a closet XF fan (which I am) but because it seems to imply you should stop talking about a show just because it's been cancelled for years, and you have no intention of doing that with Stargate...

Comment

When the first thing you do each morning is check all ur subscribed threads before you even check ur inbox.
                    sigpic

Comment

You throw your chicken nuggets away mid munch (your first "proper" meal in over 12 hours!) to high-tail it into a convention room when you spot Amanda Tapping heading in there even though you know that it's going to be at least 20 minutes before she appears on stage! ( And, yes, I did that last weekend at GABIT - I don't think my gran's ever seen me move so quickly in my life! To me: "Hey, Amanda's over-" to my mum: " Hey, where did Krystle go?" Lol! )
                      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                        When the first thing you do each morning is check all ur subscribed threads before you even check ur inbox.
                        How did you know? I take that you carfully craft your responses AND think of witty responses that will garner green?
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...you break into a bank and steal all of the cash so that you can by the rights to MOULIN ROUGE! and produce you're own version changing the names of the characters to those of SG characters and staring actors looking like the real SG actors. Along with that you spend sleepless nights tossing and turning undecided as to wether or not you want Satin and Christian played by Vala & Daniel or Sam & Jack just so you can finally see them kiss.

VALA: What's Daniel's type? Wilting flower? Bright and bubbly? Or smoldering temptress?
                          CHEVRON GUY: I'd say... smoldering temptress.

-or-

SAM: What's Jack's type? Wilting flower? Bright and bubbly? Or smoldering temptress?
                          CHEVRON GUY: I'd say... smoldering temptress.

Which on to use? Oh the agony!

Comment

Read this thread to see if you do anything that would make you a gate head

Comment

When checking your subscribed threads takes precedent over finally starting that 2,000 word essay due tomorrow...

Comment

when you're failing all your classes cause SG is the only thing you can concentrate on
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X