No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... you find yourself arguing with your stomach like it was a separate entity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
      ... you find yourself arguing with your stomach like it was a separate entity.
      You begin to wonder if it is...
      It wants me to get steak. make that Steaks
      Big, rare... mmmmmmmmmmmmm
      Spoiler:
      Before you met me I was a fairy princess
      I caught frogs and called them prince
      And made myself a queen
      Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
      I slept in castles and fell in love
      Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
      To capture tinkerbell
      They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
      But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
      And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
      And anything I can to get by
      And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

... an electrical appliance gives you a shock and you quarantine yourself just in case.

Comment

You can interface with your technology.
          Spoiler:
          And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
          But I could always tell

And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

...you lose all sense of time while watching the stargate movie and the entire SG-1 series to date then start on SGA.

Comment

you're watching the Commonwealth Games and see the Stargate hanging over the MCG....knew it wouldn't be too long for the gate to get to Melbourne!

PS: Congrats on your 500th Ryanthegreat
              DANIEL: Oh, please! We have a difference of opinion on just about everything.
              O'NEILL: Give me an example.
              DANIEL: I don't know. Pick something. How about mythology?
              O'NEILL: Rumors? Lies? Fairytales?
              DANIEL: You see?

Comment

LOL

YEY!!!! We got the games and the gate

Comment

This is the way you spend your day, and you get upset when people arn't posting at all.
                  Spoiler:
                  And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                  But I could always tell

And fireflies...

Comment

When you spend at least 8 hours every day on the Gateworld forums and don't do your homework.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                      Well, nothing else makes any sense... nope, none whatsoever, yessiree...
                      ...other than the fact that it could be Rick Berman and the others behind Star Trek out to fiigure out why the SG1 franchise is so successfull and there's has tanked.
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...you spend all of your time thinking of witty posts to garner you more green and to increase your post count because you're tired of being a Royal Guard and desperately want a promotion.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

... conventions are family reunions.

Comment

... Your kids are names Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c

Comment

... the news that your child was born without an immune system doesn't come as a shock.

Comment

... You have an Iris instead of eye lids

100th POST
                                Last edited by RuleBritannia; 26 March 2006, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X