No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...the high point of your entire summer was discovering that TPTB are bringing back the full Stargate themes!

...you bring all of your Stargate DVDs, and the latest taped episodes, to college, even if you're a music major and have almost no time to watch them...

...and start showing them to the first friend you make.

..."checking email" includes checking the GW boards for new posts...

...and this takes more than half an hour...

...and you have nearly been late to class because of it.

...when you can type just "http://" and your computer automatically fills in "forum.gateworld.net/usercp.php?".

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

YOu get into a fight with a friend and end up saying: "All I did was borrow your razor and now you're biting my head off..."
      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

when your friends actually do research so you don't have to stop and explain something stargate related....
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

See: http://www.calleaveda.com/sg/index.p...75100de8d23b94
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Thank you Qasim. Now I can determind whether I've watched too much Stargate. And I believe I have.
            sigpic

Comment

This ones funny
              Your parents are grounding you for attaching an iris to the toilet and refusing to open it without the proper GDO code.
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Can speak fluent Goa'uld.

Comment

You've skipped school or work to watch Stargate.
                  lmao...i went into school late so i could catch a rerun a few times... if that counts
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                    I speak Some Goa'uld....Nothin Wrong with that

back on Topic Read My Lips.......Ok You cant.....Than Read This:
                    YOU CAN NEVER WATCH TO MUCH STARGATE KERSE YOU FOR EVAN SUGGESTING SUCH A THING I MEAN.....
                    *Carries on chewing out Qasim For hours*
                    I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                    so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                    But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                    Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                    GW My home away from home....
                    My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

When you have three differant windows open and all of them are gw.....Like me
                      I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                      But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                      Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                      GW My home away from home....
                      My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

when you have five different windows open and two of them are GW, while the other three are other stargate oriented sites
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                          You can curse in Goa'uld.

Comment

You quote the eminent linguist, Dr. Daniel Jackson, in an English 101 term paper, just to see if your professor catches it. And when he does, you immediately sign up for the same teacher for the next semester, because now he's the coolest professor on campus in your humble opinion.
                            rofl!

Comment

too much stargate???

uh...there is *definately* no such thing as that

but one definate sign that you have watched too much stargate is that when you are watching something on the history channel, travel channel or one of those learning channels on egypt and ancient egypt, and hear them saying how the pyramids were formed...and then you say 'no no no the pyramids were formed by aliens'

yes, i have done this many many times
                              sigpic

Comment

probably when you say (indeed) a little in to much....lol
                                My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Working...
                                X