No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you shriek (like a woman who just saw a rat) when you hear that there was a stargate booth at AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta) while you were at home cause you couldn't get the money to go my friend couldn't even get a pic of the booth cause her camera was dead by the time she spotted it....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
      Your garage opener become a GDO

Your cats are named Jack, Daniel, Teal'c and Sam

Your kids answer to "Kree"

Anymore, anyone, please post
      Thats one of the funniest things ive heard in a while. lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
        You know your a gatehead when your on gateworld and watching stargate at the same time.....
        I'm doing that sooo often lol

Comment

You know when your a Gatehead when your working you have to go on GateWorld to find out the latest Stargate News.

Comment

You know your a gatehead when you..........

......eat fruit loops
            ......have stargate flashbacks everytime you see a stargate character in a different show!
            ......you start understanding military hand signals
            ......you start using military hand singals!
            ......post on GW
            ......have a new found curiosity for ancient civilisations and mythology
            ......start replacing your normal everyday talk with stargate quotes!
            ......when you watch a repeat stargate episode, whilst reading an online transcript of the episode
            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
              You know your a gatehead when your on gateworld and watching stargate at the same time.....
              Or when you keep pausing something every five minutes just to go on GW

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

So I'm not alone!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                  You know your a gatehead when you..........

......eat fruit loops
                  ......have stargate flashbacks everytime you see a stargate character in a different show!
                  ......you start understanding military hand signals
                  ......you start using military hand singals!
                  ......post on GW
                  ......have a new found curiosity for ancient civilisations and mythology
                  ......start replacing your normal everyday talk with stargate quotes!
                  ......when you watch a repeat stargate episode, whilst reading an online transcript of the episode
                  Ok im a super gatehead.....cus...I do every one of those and more.
                  I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                  so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                  But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                  Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                  GW My home away from home....
                  My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

You have four cats or dogs and their names are Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c.

Comment

No my mom wouldnt let me do that
                      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

When your parents take you to see a therapist because they think you watch way too much stargate.

Best Stargate quote:
                        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

You know you're a Gate Head when you reply to a thread titled "You Know You're A Gate Head When..."
                          Gaelicdragon's Law: The stupidity of a song is directly proportional to the probability of it getting stuck in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by gaelicdragon
                            You know you're a Gate Head when you reply to a thread titled "You Know You're A Gate Head When..."
                            Lol. Your also a gatehead when you have posts on gw
                            Or when you play stargate wars

Comment

Stargate wars?
                              Gaelicdragon's Law: The stupidity of a song is directly proportional to the probability of it getting stuck in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by gaelicdragon
                                Stargate wars?
                                http://www.stargatewars.com/index.php
                                stargate wars!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X