No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know when you're a gate head when instead of sleeping you're lying awake at 6am wondering what to put in the gateworld forum, deciding what would be funny and then coming down and actally putting it in a post because you won't be able to sleep otherwise, then you really are a gate head!
    sigpic

Comment

You know you're a gate head when you just can't stop contributing to this thread.
      sigpic

Comment

Silence Replaces Shut up.

Example: The College library computer lab where I worked was having our weekly meeting. I had screwed up, by allowing an unauthorized person to fix one of our custumers, and my boss was telling me how bad I screwed up. One of my co workers then started to mock "Yeah Omor..." I turned to him with a frown and barked: Silence! The entire lab busted into laughter (That was the last time he messed with me). Then I turned to my boss and said: "Well it seemed like a good idea at the time".
        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

You know your a gatehead when you spend 2 hours roaming this site, waiting for people to respond to your threads.

Comment

You know you're a gate head when your ulimate goal in life is to get another green rep bar.
            sigpic

Comment

you spend your week break from school reading sg fics and contributing to the forums when you should be doing the buttload of hw that's due when you get back to school....
              Last edited by Lilith; 13 September 2005, 08:10 AM.
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

When someone talks to you on MSN, and you reply *Cannot reply, has ascended beyond you*
                Haha
                A million monkeys were given a million typewriters. It's called the internet.

Comment

when your away message is: i can't come to the computer right now because i'm fighting parasitical snakes on a planet on the other side of the galaxy. please leave a message and i'll get back to you as soon as possible. thank you, and have a nice day.

and then when you get back your friend goes "so, how'd the battle go?" and you reply "that d@mn gou'ald grounded me" and even though they have no idea what you're talking about, they understand that mamma ain't happy....
                  sigpic

Comment

when you kid's coloring books contain gate symbols

take that, Barney!!!!
                    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

when the doodles in your margins contain gou'ald heiroglyphs and ancient writing

when you wished you had one of those gou'ald cattle prongs you could use on a cheating boyfriend
                      sigpic

Comment

When you are my age and break down and write fanfic...oh yeah, major Gatehead. And worse, wait for all the email feedback like an addiction...see my Stargate Revealed series to see true Gatehead in action. Sigh
                        Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Wooooo Hoooooo!!!! I'm now a mature symbiote!!
                          No more prim'tah for me! Oh yeah!
                          Andromeda Fate
                          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by theStormWeaver
                            You know your a gatehead when you spend 2 hours roaming this site, waiting for people to respond to your threads.
                            LOL I'm more than guilty of that even though I only recenlty joined!
                            Andromeda Fate
                            Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                            "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                            "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                            "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                            "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

You know you're a gate head when you have to come up with complex scientific explanations for every single plot hole and you stand by them even through they are all crazy rubbish.
                              Last edited by Dr Weir; 15 September 2005, 07:27 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Friday is your favorite day of the week. (Now, everybody say: Guilty)
                                1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Working...
                                X