You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ./freelancer
    You fall in love with *all* stargate characters, even though your straight.....
    Not that there's anything wrong with that......
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
      You fall in love with *all* stargate characters, even though your straight.
      (why is everybody looking at me? )
      I understand that completely and feel the same way! The point is, you get to know them, to understand them and get close to them which kind of brings that along.

* hopes people aren't now looking at him too, and backs into the shadows.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
        When you start talking about your GW friends to your RL friends and then have to explain why your GW friends has such strange names and where you met them (- on the net -) and yes they are real people (- I think -) and no, you haven't lost your mind....
        When you "talk" more to your GW friends than your RL friends anyway .

Or when your GW friends ARE RL friends you've converted .

Comment

lol..that's true Kay

Comment

When you see a licence plate with SDJ and just go "Eeeeeeewwww!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
              When you see a licence plate with SDJ and just go "Eeeeeeewwww!"
              rofl!!

I've seen a license plate with 'MGM' written on it. I'm still peeved off at Sony for buying them out!

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Sela

I didn't think that...did anybody think that?
                hoho!

sigpic

Comment

You find yourself muttering "For Cryin' out loud" at every oppotunity

Comment

You get in trouble for muttering "For cryin' out loud," at the wrong opportunity!
                    It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

Got my copy of THHGTTG Quandary Phase on tape yesterday

Comment

When your GW friends are your only friends since you've been neglecting your RL friends for soo long

sigpic

Comment

When you don't remember what 'RL' stands for, it's been so long since you had occasion to use the word .

Or you think it stands for 'Replicator Love...' Maybe that's just me .

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                            Got my copy of THHGTTG Quandary Phase on tape yesterday
                            what the frak is that?

sigpic

Comment

^^ lol!

When you start using '^' in threads outside of the teapot thread

When you know what the teapot thread is

When you keep getting these msgs- Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 20 seconds. Evil GW!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                                what the frak is that?
                                Short for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                                X