Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      not mine, but i want one

That one looked too good to eat
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JenKM1216 View Post
        You know you're a gate head when...

Your children draw pictures of wraith cullings.

Your children play Todd vs Michael.

Your children pretend to feed on their classmates at school.

(I guess I've warped their minds slightly... LOL)

OMG those egg things are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          OMG those egg things are cool
          They're tons of fun, too. And a bit addictive... LOL All of mine are here. You can get your own here, but you have to be a member first. Dragon Cave is as addictive as Stargate for me...
          sigpic

Comment

Your a Gate head when:

Your voice is sounding like a Wraith.
            LS

Comment

They're tons of fun, too. And a bit addictive... LOL All of mine are here. You can get your own here, but you have to be a member first. Dragon Cave is as addictive as Stargate for me...

I can't get the bloody dragon thing to work Grrrr... Can that count as a rage?

No matter what I tried when I wanted to generate an incubator it gave me an error message.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                I can't get the bloody dragon thing to work Grrrr... Can that count as a rage?

No matter what I tried when I wanted to generate an incubator it gave me an error message.
                I'm going to ask what might be a stupid question... You did get an egg first, right? I generated an incubator last night without any problems. The incubator site is separate from Dragon Cave, so it is possible it was down for a little bit, and I just missed it.

Here's a bit about the site: There are hourly egg drops. Thirty or so eggs are released at the top of each hour. You have to compete with others to get the eggs first. Some eggs are more rare than others. There is one new seasonal egg right now that everyone wants. Every five minutes after the hourly drop, three eggs will be released. There is a page for abandoned eggs, too. These my show up at any time in any numbers. There are twenty-eight different kinds of eggs you can get. They are different colors and have different descriptions.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me. I'll do what I can to make things easier for you.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm going to ask what might be a stupid question... You did get an egg first, right? I generated an incubator last night without any problems. The incubator site is separate from Dragon Cave, so it is possible it was down for a little bit, and I just missed it.

Here's a bit about the site: There are hourly egg drops. Thirty or so eggs are released at the top of each hour. You have to compete with others to get the eggs first. Some eggs are more rare than others. There is one new seasonal egg right now that everyone wants. Every five minutes after the hourly drop, three eggs will be released. There is a page for abandoned eggs, too. These my show up at any time in any numbers. There are twenty-eight different kinds of eggs you can get. They are different colors and have different descriptions.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me. I'll do what I can to make things easier for you.

It's OK I just took a break from there for a while.....

It was the not knowing that you had to wait on the hour that kinda put me off.

Comment

YKYAGHW you go to the supermarket and get 10 packs of Blue Jello........
                    You are getting a stargate cake for your birthday....in a week
                    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post

Will you post pics of it?

Please do.

Comment

i wanna see it!
                        sigpic
                        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Please post a pic!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Will do, I'll try to on Sunday afternoon
                            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Ok so here is a pic or two of my cake......

Or for more visit
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/3090444...7607545895377/
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

*wants a cake like that*

I don't think I would eat it! I would just want to keep it!
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X