You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    When every time you hold a knife, you ask which end the bullets go into.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You your channel surfing and pass by Nickelodian and see this:

and go "HOLY COW! IT'S A STARGATE!"
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        YKYAGHW...

OMG I'd have said the same thing.

Just courious though, what was it?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

You can't help but think of Stargate when you see this picture.
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

You know you're a Gate Head when...

You read every Stargate virtural series you can find, even if it's discontinued.

Guilty! And that picture screamed Stargate as soon as I saw it! I wonder if there's a DHD by it...

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              OMG I'd have said the same thing.

Just courious though, what was it?
              i believe that's from the Jimmy Neutron/Fairly Oddparents crossover special... that would be Jimmy's dimensional portal, allowing him to cross parallel worlds... there's a clip of it on youtube....
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                i believe that's from the Jimmy Neutron/Fairly Oddparents crossover special... that would be Jimmy's dimensional portal, allowing him to cross parallel worlds... there's a clip of it on youtube....
                ...wow... and I thought I was a cartoon geek...

I never actually saw that episode. Sad. I wanted to but I was always busy when they aired it. *grumble*
                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

oh, i never watched it... i may like FO, but i'm not a big fan of JN.... someone posted the aformentioned youtube link here some time ago, and i've got a good memory....
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've become slightly addicted to watching Fairly Oddparents...

it's stupid but I find myself laughing lots watching it.
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Yup.

oh, i never watched it... i may like FO, but i'm not a big fan of JN.... someone posted the aformentioned youtube link here some time ago, and i've got a good memory....
                      That was me! I've recently discovered the wonders of the Print Screen key on my keyboard and have had to snurch certain pics that way, if they don't allow me to right click on them. I playe the Youtube clip and paused it at just the right moment and hit, you guessed it, Print Screen.

YKYAGHW...

Your hanging paper sneakers in your grocery store (in my store atm we ask customers to donate money to the Juvinile Diabetes Resarch Foundation, JDRF for short, by purchasing one paper sneaker for 1$ and singing/writing their name on it. The money goes to JDRF.) and see "The Weirs" written on one of the sneakers and think if Elizabeth.

They look like this:
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 08 September 2008, 04:47 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        YKYAGHW...

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...gatetoon-1.jpg

HA I would have said the same thing

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post

You can't help but think of Stargate when you see this picture.
                        anything thats a round ring type shape makes me think of a stargate so this defiantly is a yes for me

YKYAGHW......any time you see something round you think of a stargate......YKYAGHW.....you ask for a stargate cake for your birthday......YKYAGHW......you walk past a electronics store and have to double take cause you thought you saw a continuum Poster hanging from the celing....which I did and instantly walked over to someone who worked there and asked if i could have one of them when they had finished with them.....still waiting for the phone call....
                        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

You're reading a philosophy book and think, "Ha, that would have been a good argument to use in the "Moral Dilemmas" thread.
                          Last edited by Teslan; 15 September 2008, 10:59 AM.
                          If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

You tell people to go to Ne'tu.

You call your little brother a shol'va.

You refer to the devil as Sokar.

Next time you're in a crowded place you're going to yell out "Jaffa! Kree!" just to see who answers. (I'm serious, by the way...)

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post

You tell people to go to Ne'tu.

You call your little brother a shol'va.

You refer to the devil as Sokar.

Next time you're in a crowded place you're going to yell out "Jaffa! Kree!" just to see who answers. (I'm serious, by the way...)
                              Yip do all those too...including the Jaffa kree....infact I was in the supermarket the other day in front of the lollies and yelling "Jaffa Kree" to a packet of Jafas in a very loud voice, my little sis was staring at me going what the????
                              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

You know you're a gate head when...

Your children draw pictures of wraith cullings.

Your children play Todd vs Michael.

Your children pretend to feed on their classmates at school.

(I guess I've warped their minds slightly... LOL)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X