You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
    ...You realize that you learned everything you ever needed to know from watching Stargate....
    [list=1][*]If you pass the Mensa test, don't join. It costs too much.
    When you take the Mensa test because Sheppard did.
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

When you realise the posts-per-day count doesnt include the OT forum! And you start counting the number of posts you have per day, and try to find the highest figure (mines 50 the last time I counted, about 40 today. I'm gunna go find a higher number)

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you beat my highest post total for the day- 60!!!! (good luck )

I have too much free time on my hands

sigpic

Comment

When you wonder if you're the most obsessed fan on this site (or in the world!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
            When you beat my highest post total for the day- 60!!!! (good luck )

I have too much free time on my hands
            I'm pretty sure emily_reich has . She said she got 150 once.
            Though that might've been before the word game and such things went OT, I don't know .

Comment

When you count the number of posts you have in the OT forum, and add it to your original post total, and divide it buy the number of days you've been a member to find your actual post total. (mines only 20! *gasps* Its probably because I've been posting a lot more recently, hence the 60)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                I'm pretty sure emily_reich has . She said she got 150 once.
                Though that might've been before the word game and such things went OT, I don't know .
                150?!! Thank god I'm not over-obsessed!!

sigpic

Comment

...when you start to wonder if your Finance professor is a goa'uld.
                  ...when you start to put together a pretty good case!

"Well, he's young, and pretty handsome. He's got odd color hazel eyes, comes across as very arrogant, and seems to enjoy torturing his students on exams."
                  It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

When you choke down Jack's lines from the beginning of Moebius when your class is interrupted.
                    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                    Daniel: Oh! You see?
                    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

When you beat ^ in the most posted list!

sigpic

Comment

When you film your plant just cause Daniel does it

sigpic

Comment

When the clothes that you wear start to resemble those worn by SG-1 e.g. Khaki green combats, black t-shirts, green shirts, military jackets, and combat boots etc

Oh and heres a laugh (happened to me around January time)
                          You know your tutor is a gatehead when you go in on Wednesday morning and appologise for not doing your homework cos you were watching the new SG-1 and Atlantis epps, to which your teacher replies 'thats ok i didn't do my marking cos i was watching them as well' and starts discussing it with you. My tutor is so cool

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

I just beat 60, 80 posts today!!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I noticed. I unfortunately I gave you less credit than you deserved. I only thought you had posted about 50-60. Oh well, my memory isn't what it used to be.

I rest my cast about the number of "posts".....
                              "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

...Your dreams are, literally, SG-1 and SGA episodes....
                                Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X