No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You post on gateworld . . . while watching an episode of stargate . . . and analyzing an episode with a fellow gatehead.
    13!!RED thinggies and counting . . . FUN!

okay now I do not actually want red thinggies but for some reason people like to give them to me . . .
    some people multiple times!;-)

Comment

Your mate, who doesn't watch stargate, starts giving u stargate related nicknames like Space Monkey

When someone shouts your name you shout back there name with a question tone. (ie as in what Jack and Daniel do sometimes) This one particularly drives people insane IMO.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
      ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

...you deny you're a Gatehead. I can quit anytime I want...well maybe tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat
          Your mate, who doesn't watch stargate, starts giving u stargate related nicknames like Space Monkey

When someone shouts your name you shout back there name with a question tone. (ie as in what Jack and Daniel do sometimes) This one particularly drives people insane IMO.
          I do that all the time. I never really noticed it, but come to think of it I think it started about when i began watching Stargate

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

...you spend your free time trying to figure out (or creating) plot bunnies...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

You have a heartattack everytime someone insults one of the characters

Two of my friends are doing it to DH right now!!! They think he looks old!!! I'll show them!!!

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you plan to write a teacher that you had a full typed up letter in Goa'uld, telling her how much you hate her and what you would do to her with the hand device.If only you had a working one.
                Please come and vist my friends and my little corner of the net. We'd love to have you.

Comment

You can fluently write in Ancient (or if you're a Wraith worshipper - Wraith).

You can actually program your computer to dial a stargate using C++.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess of the Dark Side
                    When you plan to write a teacher that you had a full typed up letter in Goa'uld, telling her how much you hate her and what you would do to her with the hand device.If only you had a working one.
                    LOL that was good!

you also know you are a gatehead when you have pictures of your favorite charectors on the wall...
                    "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

You know you are a Gate Head, when you visit someone's home, and comment on the Egyptian art they have, oh did you get that from Stargate Props????
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

When you wish you had enough money to bet on the ebay auctions.
                        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                        Daniel: Oh! You see?
                        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                          When you wish you had enough money to bet on the ebay auctions.
                          When you don't have enough money, but take a loan a bet anyway

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

When you try to figure out what Go'auld is in Spanish! (I did a paper in Spanish class on SG-1)
                            O'Neill: We brought pizza and a movie
                            Teal'C: Star Wars!
                            O'Neill: Teal'c's seen it eight...
                            Teal'C: nine
                            O'Neill: times, if Teal'c likes it, it must be ok
                            Carter: Sir, you've never seen Star Wars?
                            O'Neill: Well you know me and Sci-fi

Undomesticated equines could not remove me!
                            -Teal'C

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                              You know you are a Gate Head, when you visit someone's home, and comment on the Egyptian art they have, oh did you get that from Stargate Props????
                              And when they give you a funny look and say 'No. I got it from Edfu', you're even more disappointed because you wish they'd given you a funny look and said, 'No. I got it from Abydos'.
                              sigpic

Comment

* Whenever you dial a telephone, you press the first number and say "Chevron 1 encoded!", then press the second number and say "Chevron 2 encoded!", and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X