You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YKYAGHW...

When you're done taking notes in biology class, your teacher lets you type random stuff on her computer, and you type two Stargate lines in Spanish. (By the way, thank you Lucreleia for giving me those lines!)
    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

YKYAGW you tear open the long awaited package infront of the mail server at the post office and go skipping to your car in squiels of giggles and maniacal laughter.... (guess what I got today!!!!!) Then proceed to call friends and gloat for the time it takes you to get home.

Ok, I just had to laugh. My title currently is mature sybiote.... is that an equivalent to muse?
      Truth is a torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
        YKYAGHW...

When you're done taking notes in biology class, your teacher lets you type random stuff on her computer, and you type two Stargate lines in Spanish. (By the way, thank you Lucreleia for giving me those lines!)
        You are most welcome, darling!
        Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
        (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

YKYAGHW..
          you make a custom made Stargate skin for your mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonder View Post
            YKYAGHW..
            you make a custom made Stargate skin for your mobile.

YKYAGHW

you start jumping up and down, yelling out that there is justice in the world when you realise that your phone has a set screen saver that looks just like going through a wormhole
            Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by ebethman
            Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
            Originally posted by Bray
            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Your watching a program on the History Channel where they are trying to find the lost city of Atlantis. You see them searching the Atlantic Ocean, and you're screaming to the T.V., "Don't y'all know that Atlantis is in the Pegasus Galaxy?"

sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Your watching The Wizard of Oz (on TBS last night), and the when the Wizard yells out, "I am the great and powerful Oz!" YOU yell out, "Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!"

sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

YKYAGHW

you start jumping up and down giggling because the new mathew reilly book mentions zero poit energy a lot

Mathew reilly - six sacred stones
                  Spoiler:
                  the dark sun is an evil zpm mu ha ha ha
                  Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by ebethman
                  Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                  Originally posted by Bray
                  *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post

Your watching The Wizard of Oz (on TBS last night), and the when the Wizard yells out, "I am the great and powerful Oz!" YOU yell out, "Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!"

You know you're NOT a gate head when you don't know what that means. Clarification please? (Well, maybe I'm a gate head of a different sort. I can write in Ancient . . .)
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!
                      What Daniel says. The first part could be denial of trespass. The second part has been translated as "I am the great and powerful Oz." (4.12 "Tangent")
                      http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...a'uld_Language
                      sigpic

Comment

... on a facebook application you rank 37 out of 7900+ fans in the trivia, and still climbing
                        Last edited by Lilith; 12 November 2007, 03:34 PM. Reason: correcting statistics
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

...all the computers you use at your college list some Stargate related site before Google whenever you type "g" in the internet address bar.
                          sigpic

Comment

...you see this and scream YEAH!!! and realize that you have to post this hear AND get it on gateworld.net!

http://www.desktopsidebar.com/ffdetails.php?id=721
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                              ...you see this and scream YEAH!!! and realize that you have to post this hear AND get it on gateworld.net!

http://www.desktopsidebar.com/ffdetails.php?id=721
                              Thanks for the tip!!!
                              Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                              (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                                ...all the computers you use at your college list some Stargate related site before Google whenever you type "g" in the internet address bar.
                                Hmm, I always get Gateway first... (They are Gateway computers, after all)

Comment

Working...
                                X