You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    in series one of DW, everywhere the Doctor and Rose go, they see or hear the phrase "Bad Wolf".... in the episode Boom Town the Doctor even comments it's as if those two words are following him throughout time... in Parting of Ways, Ros e absorbs the time vortex and sends the words acroos time and space as eternal clues to lead herself upto that point... so in actualaty, the words were follwing them thru their travels.... they come back in series two, Doomsday... The Doctor and Rose are communicating thru a spacial rift, and the Doctor asks Rose where they are, and she replied "Bad Wolf Cove"... it's a little inside joke between them, b/c even in the end, they couldn't escape the "Bad Wolf"

and the only reason why that's not in spoilers is b/c if you haven't watched thru all that yet, then you're just slow... it's all been aired everywhere...
    Oh. Thanks for the explanation. I've never watched Doctor Who before, which is why I had no idea what he was talking about. lol

Originally posted by Lucreleia View Post
    Any other translation you may need, just ask!!!
    I'll be more than glad to give it to you!!
    I'm eager to become your official "Oh, no, she talks SG even in Spanish!" tutor!!!
    Hee hee! Yeah, next thing you know, I'll be asking you to translate another Stargate line! I'm just too lazy to think of one right now.
    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

when you already know the quote, that someone else put up, before any letters are guessed in the Hangman thread... it's a short jack quote, and out of all his infamously jack quotes, there's only one phrase that will fit all the dashes
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        when you already know the quote, that someone else put up, before any letters are guessed in the Hangman thread... it's a short jack quote, and out of all his infamously jack quotes, there's only one phrase that will fit all the dashes
        haha i can do that too, its a little creepy too

Comment

When you add "Friday: Replicator quiz" to the list of homework for the chemistry class.

(It now says "Monday: Bring replicator spray" for the physics, and the board is full of replicators) (Also, There is no school on friday)
          sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You're bored in geometry class, and you write the symbold for Earth on your palm. You also doodle the symbol in the margins of your notes.
            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

YKYAGHW...

in digital photography class you have to make a scanned reality and you come up with this

Stargate Pants Girl
              (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
              Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

i get everything except the monkeys... what's with the monkeys boo?
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

You go to Best Buy just to see if they have the Complete Series of Stargate SG-1. You spot it. And....even though you ALREADY have ALL 10 seasons sitting on your shelf, without a blink of an eye, you spend half your paycheck buying the dang set. And...for what? Just to get your hands on the 4 bonus DVDs.

Yes.....I did just that. I went out of the store thinking to myself, I crazy girl!
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

...When you're four-year-old feels it necessary to remind you that "Jack is just pretend."
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      ...When you're four-year-old feels it necessary to remind you that "Jack is just pretend."
                      He's just pretend? You can't be serious?

My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

...When you wake up at 3:00 a.m. with the opening credits theme running through your head.
                        sigpic

Comment

YKYAGHW...

Have the dialogue for half the Series in your head.

I REALLY do!
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

when you dream entire new episodes of SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                              YKYAGHW...

Have the dialogue for half the Series in your head.

I REALLY do!
                              i do and then some....... sometimes it's random images too.
                              Stargate Pants Girl
                              (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
                              Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by Boobala View Post
                                i do and then some....... sometimes it's random images too.
                                That sounds about right. And I can probably name the episode a funny quote is from for all 3 seasons of Atlantis, and a lot of sg1 too.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X