You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YKYAGHW...

you watch the increadibles for the first time and the guy said something about ZPE and you think "DISNEY YOU LYING SON OF *****ES! YOU TEACH KIDS WRONG!" (i couldnt say that i work with little kids.)
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

The Scary thing is, Most Of These Apply To Me.

some of thses may have been done:

You use Quotes from O'neill
      You Talk About wormhole theory and time dilation en-route to science class
      You Can Read And Write Ancient
      You Can Read And Write Ancient Egyptian
      (these all apply to me)

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
        you know your a gatehead when most of your papers for school either reference, are based on, or quote an episode.

and you get frustrated when tutoring friends in chemistry about electron config. and related stuff because you have to turn everything into layman's terms because they lack the stargate knowelge that you have gained.
        Omg, I so did this! 2 years ago I had to do a physics paper, and I chose to do the theory of relativity. I used "A Matter Of Time" as one of my resources. My teacher loved it, even though he doesn't watch Stargate
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

When you base your parenting project's profile around the main characters of SG-1.
          sigpic
          SAM/JACK SHIPPER FOREVER

Comment

When your watching a movie and someone has the same exact name of a main character you get mad because the real actor is not playig him.
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

*giggle* when you force your father to rent "Door to Door" because you know there are three sences with Michael Shanks.....maybe there would be a "You know you are obsessed with Michael Shanks Hot Bod when..." thread

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                *giggle* when you force your father to rent "Door to Door" because you know there are three sences with Michael Shanks.....maybe there would be a "You know you are obsessed with Michael Shanks Hot Bod when..." thread
                we definately need one... but then some would argue that that's what the TT is for... it's not all pictures ya know... we do have intelligent conversations... like what part of his anatomy in the sexiest, which scenes really make look *great*... ya know, things like that
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  we definately need one... but then some would argue that that's what the TT is for... it's not all pictures ya know... we do have intelligent conversations... like what part of his anatomy in the sexiest, which scenes really make look *great*... ya know, things like that
                  I believe that you're looking for the Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks thunk thread
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...you sit in front of the TV on SciFi Monday and just can't figure out the whole Dark Angel storyline and where it comes into play with SG1 and wonder which season its from because you've never seen these episodes and they aren't on any of your SG DVD's...and then the Threshold story arc throws you completely for a loop because you now think that you've discovered SG1 lost episodes
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                      I believe that you're looking for the Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks thunk thread
                      that's what i was talking bout TT as in Thunk Thread, and we were already discussing DJ/MS
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You know the actors birthdays and you treat them as holidays!!!!!
                        Stargate Pants Girl
                        (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
                        Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

...you open your mouth and the kaswoosh comes out.

Comment

........when sga comes on and you make people do things for you because you want to watch sga

SHEP RULES HE IS SO SEXY AND HAS A GREAT BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

YKYAGHW...

all your online game names all are from stargate.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychobrez View Post
                                ........when sga comes on and you make people do things for you because you want to watch sga
                                and then you accidentally shout something really cliche goa'uld style like "You will pay for your insolance, Shol'va!" when they refuse.
                                When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                                The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                                Spoiler:
                                MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                                Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                                MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                                Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                                AND
                                MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                                Me: Times it by that really big number!
                                MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                                Me: How should i know?
                                MBA: Its on the board
                                Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

Working...
                                X