You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron View Post
    ...you lookup the term Gatehead in the dictionary and see your picture.
    Spoiler:
    Before you met me I was a fairy princess
    I caught frogs and called them prince
    And made myself a queen
    Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
    I slept in castles and fell in love
    Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
    To capture tinkerbell
    They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
    But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
    And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
    And anything I can to get by
    And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

YKYAGHW you know where all the apostrophes go in names and stuff.

Just thought of it while searching for zats

Comment

When you love to watch girls get technical about stuff
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by psychobrez View Post
          YKYAGHW you get so addicted to bein on here that you forget about everyone around you
          gosh how well do i know that
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

YKYAGHW... your band and choir are doing a charity concert for the MS society and you automatically think that Michael Shanks has his own society.

I realised a couple seconds later that what everyone was talking about and I was kinda disappointed. It's alright though because Michael Shanks's charity of choice is MS too. Way cool!
            sigpic
            SAM/JACK SHIPPER FOREVER

Comment

YKYAGHW... Your school timetable says that your teacher will be C. Lam and you think, 'I thought Lam was a doctor, not a music teacher'.
              sigpic
              SAM/JACK SHIPPER FOREVER

Comment

YKYAGHW you dont do your homework because you spend all your time on here

SHEP RULES HE IS SO SEXY AND HAS A GREAT BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats me and now I have loads to do including 3 pieces of coursework
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                    Thats me and now I have loads to do including 3 pieces of coursework
                    its like me and my friend susie aswell we spend all our time on here lmao

Comment

its like me and my friend susie aswell we spend all our time on here lmao
                      I have 2 days to do some chemistry coursework that I haven't even started, If you see me online tomorrow neg me!
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                        I have 2 days to do some chemistry coursework that I haven't even started, If you see me online tomorrow neg me!
                        il try lmao

Comment

When you are telling your best friend about the guy who likes you (and that you like), you describe him as follows:

He's a little bit of a Daniel as far as how smart he is and a Jack if we're talking about a sense of humor. He's kind of the sweet silent type like Martuf though and is almost the spitting image of Major Davis.

.....and the scary part is, your friend responds with "WOW! he sounds so perfect!!"

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You go to the Haunted House at your mall which they called "Alien Terror" and you call all of the aliens "Thor."

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

i'm actually not supposed to be here b/c i'm grounded for being guilty of ^... i'm failing half my classes and in danger of not graduating this year... high school is such a bore....

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                              When you are telling your best friend about the guy who likes you (and that you like), you describe him as follows:

He's a little bit of a Daniel as far as how smart he is and a Jack if we're talking about a sense of humor. He's kind of the sweet silent type like Martuf though and is almost the spitting image of Major Davis.

.....and the scary part is, your friend responds with "WOW! he sounds so perfect!!"
                              haha!! one of my friends has that sweet sincere smile that Teal'c has, Jack's sense of humour, Daniel's sense of guilt, Siler's way with computers, and Davis' politeness toward authority figures... unfortunately he's mullet redneck... but you just gotta luv him
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

You look for and find somewhat obscure refrences to Stargate in TV shows and you post them on Gateworld.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=37263
                                If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X