You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
    ... you've killed Daniel off in your mind more than in all of the shows and fan fictions combined.
    I see your killing off Daniel and raise you the resurrection of Janet...or at least the cloning of her.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I'll see your resurrection/cloning of Janet and raise an entire solar system... or at least five sixths of one.

... overweight bald men remind you of great military generals and all skinny bald men with glasses remind you of sniveling weasels.

Comment

when going for a blood test you tell your doctor to take 2 blood samples - one on the forearm & one on the neck

Comment

YKYAGHW:
          You find a way to say a title of an episode or a quote in everyday life.

(Guilty as charged- I do this so frequently you would not believe it. I even said "try the paddles" once!)
          I love Stargate SG-1! http://www.freewebs.com/stargatesg147

The BSG song! LOL. (inside joke-ish)

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by stargateSG147
            YKYAGHW:
            You find a way to say a title of an episode or a quote in everyday life.

(Guilty as charged- I do this so frequently you would not believe it. I even said "try the paddles" once!)

I do it all the time.

I ssay try the paddles to my cats, they look at me like I am nuts.
            Stargate Pants Girl
            (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
            Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

You find a reclusive spot in Wal-Mart, curl yourself up into the fetal position, and in the best "scared yet crazy" voice you can muster, yell "Footsteps!"

Spoiler:

Comment

Also YKYAGHW...

You can pretty much answer a question with a stargate quote.
                Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Boobala
                  I do it all the time.

I ssay try the paddles to my cats, they look at me like I am nuts.

ROFL!

Well, I actualyl said it to my friend who was saying how he always messes with the equipment in a hospital room.

And when complaining about the sun outside, I said "My eyes! I need my eyes for SEEING!'' just like Rodney did in "The Brotherhood"

and whenever anyone says the title of an ep without actually talking about the ep, I point at them and say in an excited voice "You said [insert ep name]!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Spoiler:

Comment

Also YKYAGHW...

You can pretty much answer a question with a stargate quote.
                    IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!

Spoiler:

Comment

YKYAGHW...

no matter where you are you draw attention to yourself when you start singing "Row Row Row your boat" and yell Urgo aloud.
                      Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

yay...do you have a symbiote?
                        No, my host doesn't have a symbiote :|

Comment

YKYAGHW...

no matter where you are you draw attention to yourself when you start singing "Row Row Row your boat" and yell Urgo aloud.
                          Well, I was singing "Row row row your boat" constantly when we went for vacation in Canada.

YKYAGHW.......
                          You find yourself yelling out "Dun dun dun dun dun! Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun dun! da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaa da da da da da daaaaaaaaaa!..... etc" in the Stargate SG-1 theme song tune.

(hehe, me!)

Spoiler:

Comment

If my mom hits me I yell, You shot me!
                            Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

YKYAGHW...

lol...that's not fandom, it's zealotry!

Comment

Originally posted by stargateSG147
                                Well, I was singing "Row row row your boat" constantly when we went for vacation in Canada.

YKYAGHW.......
                                You find yourself yelling out "Dun dun dun dun dun! Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun dun! da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaa da da da da da daaaaaaaaaa!..... etc" in the Stargate SG-1 theme song tune.

(hehe, me!)
                                I will randomly start singing the stargate theme and the words from listening to PD singing them on an audio commentary
                                Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X