Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elles
    YKYAGHW...

You're supposed to be finding the nutrition values of certain plants in class but instead you violate the terms of your "Internet Liscense" and log on to Gate World.
    I've done that before... I like the days right after finals, where we do nothing, so I ended up in the comp lab...
    Spoiler:
    Before you met me I was a fairy princess
    I caught frogs and called them prince
    And made myself a queen
    Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
    I slept in castles and fell in love
    Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
    To capture tinkerbell
    They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
    But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
    And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
    And anything I can to get by
    And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

you know you're an atlantis head when you start mentally calling it a Zed PM
      Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
      Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
      Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
      Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
        you know you're an atlantis head when you start mentally calling it a Zed PM
        I think that files under 'You Know You're A Canadian When...' . But yay for Rodney! If he weren't on the show I'd probably be mentally and verbally calling it a ZeePM because of the amount of Atlantis I watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
          YKYAGHW...

You're supposed to be finding the nutrition values of certain plants in class but instead you violate the terms of your "Internet Liscense" and log on to Gate World.
          hehhe *cough* me *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
            I think that files under 'You Know You're A Canadian When...' . But yay for Rodney! If he weren't on the show I'd probably be mentally and verbally calling it a ZeePM because of the amount of Atlantis I watch.
            if it wasn't for rodney, i don't think i'd watch atlantis.

he's a virtual carbon copy of one of my old college friends, though a bit more cynical...

Comment

YKYAGH when you invent Stargate Sudoku!!!!!!!!!

(check signature for link)

Comment

[QUOTE]YKYAGH when you invent Stargate Sudoku!!!!!!!!![QUOTE]

ROLFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u know ur a gate head when......... u ask Lovvats (a suduko and other puzzle books publisher) to publish this insane work of art titled 'Gate-duko'
                And hey Aurum.... Aussies (some) pronounce z Zed aswell...so not only Canadians do that...
                Last edited by Supreme Commander Sil; 15 September 2006, 01:26 PM.

Comment

[quote=Supreme Commander Sil][quote]YKYAGH when you invent Stargate Sudoku!!!!!!!!!

ROLFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u know ur a gate head when......... u ask Lovvats (a suduko and other puzzle books publisher) to publish this insane work of art titled 'Gate-duko'
                  And hey Aurum.... Aussies (some) pronounce z Zed aswell...so not only Canadians do that...
                  I'm Irish and I pronounce it zed too...though I have to say, I'm only now starting to call it a ZedPM - I'm just so used to hearing ZeePM!

YKYAGHW you're having this conversation ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil
                    ROLFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, no, I know, it's just Rodney's canadian... and, yeah. Lol, no, I know most countries colonised by Britain probably pronounce it "zed".

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                      No, no, I know, it's just Rodney's canadian... and, yeah. Lol, no, I know most countries colonised by Britain probably pronounce it "zed".
                      The proper way...

Comment

Yeh... the Americans say it differently because they're wierd...... just kiddin...
                        anyway:YKYAGHW- u notice how many mags Stargate is on the front of excluding Stargate mags ( i counted 3)
                        - when u see "Jucy Jaffa" wagon wheels u can't help laughing.

Comment

when:

You watch house and think of PJ1
                          you watch Take home Chef, and his accent reminds you of Newtrekker
                          You hear someone say Canada and think of half of the people on Gateworld
                          You see a symbol in chemistry and get excited because it looks like the earth symbol
                          you hack past the blocking software at school to see the latest news on the status of SG1

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

You learn how to do 3D animation because u want to make a Stargate movie

Comment

We have a sub who looks like Walter, perhaps I'm just loseing it though...
                              Spoiler:
                              Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                              I caught frogs and called them prince
                              And made myself a queen
                              Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                              I slept in castles and fell in love
                              Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                              To capture tinkerbell
                              They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                              But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                              And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                              And anything I can to get by
                              And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

If you ever had to get glasses u'd get ones like Walters....

Comment

Working...
                                X