No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You turn on your game boy SP and switch the light on so that it looks a bit like a lifesigns detector.

When you carry a creative Zen thinking it is a lifesigns detector.

LOL.

Eirual.
    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Hi

I'n new, so forgive me this doesn't make sense.
      I found a website that had a list of 100 points "You know you're addicted to stargate when..." eg
      1) you understand sam's techno babble
      2) you refer to your friends (or may be it was enimies) as system lords
      and so the list continues.
      If any one has found this website could they e-mail the web address to me

Thanks
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

You know there was something like that on the IMDB a while back...

Eirual.
        Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
          ... you sometimes answer to Jack.
          ...you sometimes answer like Jack.

What?
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
            It's the bathroom going down!!!!! (Nooooooo!!!!!)
            Hammond: Walter, disengage the wormhole
            Chevron Guy: Trying Sir, the wormhole will NOT disengage
            Hammond (announcing): Plummers to the gateroom, stat - this is not a drill. I repeat this is not a drill.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Or do the facial or body expressions that Jack does. I did a lot of them today.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                ...sometimes only this show can turn a bad day around.
                ...you have copied the DVD with Heroes Pt1 and Pt2 omitting those two episodes to completely deny the ending of PT2 so if you are having a bad day, it won't get worse.

Comment

This thread is your life!!

Comment

... it drives you crazy that you can't access all the screen captures you want with season nine.

Comment

You can point out almost every mistake in every show.
                      Spoiler:
                      Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                      I caught frogs and called them prince
                      And made myself a queen
                      Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                      I slept in castles and fell in love
                      Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                      To capture tinkerbell
                      They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                      But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                      And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                      And anything I can to get by
                      And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

...you scream in agony and fall down in convulsions each and every time you see a reference to Heros Part 2.

"Janet! My Janet! What have they done....????? By Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons of Warvan, I shall avenge thee!"

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                          ...you scream in agony and fall down in convulsions each and every time you see a reference to Heros Part 2.

"Janet! My Janet! What have they done....????? By Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons of Warvan, I shall avenge thee!"
                          You were very relived to see Ripple Effect and cried at the end because they left.
                          Spoiler:
                          And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                          But I could always tell

And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

You believe the television is nothing more than an Ancient knowledge repository and that if you watch it for hours on end, especially anything SG related, that you'll be smarter afterwards.
                            Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

You start to substitute Ancient words for English ones

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                                You believe the television is nothing more than an Ancient knowledge repository and that if you watch it for hours on end, especially anything SG related, that you'll be smarter afterwards.
                                Ahh. Of course, especially the eps where Sam babbles on about Quantum Physics.
                                Spoiler:
                                And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                                But I could always tell

And fireflies...

Comment

Working...
                                X