No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...all of your AIM away messages are Stargate quotes.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

When you use the word "indeed more than yes"

When you think of Egypt you think of the goa'uld

When your in science class and your forsure some things can travel both ways through an open wormhole.

Naquada is part of the periodic table

You quote the wizard of oz

You quote jacks one liners

You almost cryed when the goa'uld were defeated.

greatest of all time
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annubis' hitman

Naquada is part of the periodic table
        Right next to Thorium, Promethium and Naquadria.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
          Right next to Thorium, Promethium and Naquadria.
          of course, me Kah'ne

Goa'uld makes it's way into your speech.
          Spoiler:
          Before you met me I was a fairy princess
          I caught frogs and called them prince
          And made myself a queen
          Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
          I slept in castles and fell in love
          Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
          To capture tinkerbell
          They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
          But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
          And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
          And anything I can to get by
          And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

when you make up songs about stargate and sing them non stop to your friends till they tell you to be quiet.

when everything in your life relates to stargate in one way or another.

when you quote stargate without even knowing it.

when you go crazy when scifi monday is cancelled for that week.

thinking of more......

-SGG
            I am a person of many emotions....

Original SG1: :

9th Season: :

--SGG

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
              Is that why you're doing it???

NID has knocked on your door more than once... (well, it was them, or salesmen, they kinda all look the same)
              Of course. Why did you think I was doing it?

... you are occasionally gripped with boughts of paranoia.

Comment

You buy this and really think your part of the Stargate program

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

... you make sure you watch every episode that airs even if it's one you have on DVD.

Comment

when jello is your favorite dessert.

when all your friends know everything about stargate even though they dont watch, because you talk about it all the time.

-SGG
                    I am a person of many emotions....

Original SG1: :

9th Season: :

--SGG

Comment

...multiple organizations/persons are after you such as secret government entities, renegade Asgard scientists, a system lord or two, aliens stranded on this planet, and especially barbers from Indiana.
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                        ...multiple organizations/persons are after you such as secret government entities, renegade Asgard scientists, a system lord or two, aliens stranded on this planet, and especially barbers from Indiana.
                        You too, huh?
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          You too, huh?
                          The Barbers from Indiana are the worst. Its all I can do to run - the fear overwhelms me and brings me to near paralysis.
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                            The Barbers from Indiana are the worst. Its all I can do to run - the fear overwhelms me and brings me to near paralysis.
                            I know what you mean, my friend. They are quite intimidating.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

... hearing of Area 51 is kind of like hearing about the grocery shop down the street.

Comment

You contemplate destroying gateworld, but not before you log the IP addresses of everyone on it, for violating SGC security protocols by posting here...

... was that outloud?
                                Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Working...
                                X