You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exiled Master
    I wish I had alarm clock that said (in davis's voice) all security teams report to the gateroom. I wonder if you could get a credit card with a gate empty-kawoosh-event horizon hologram. I'd get a credit card account just for that.
    Oh, does anybody know where I could find some stargate sheet music in base clef arranged for trombone? I've pieced together some of the beginning, for SG-1 but I'd need to watch episodes continually to have it completely and I don't have a dvd boxed set (yet.)

Arrgh. I kinda have music, but to cakewalk it I need my Nottingham PC, I don't have any music writing software, sorry. I have the theme, point of view (forbidden love) and cold lazarus. i did it myself.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

When you read This thread!
      I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
      But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
      Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
      GW My home away from home....
      My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

It's the Atlantis stuff I'm having a real problem with, because I haven't seen as much (due to scifi scheduling), a full personal schedule, and scifi deprivation (gateworld is my only source at the moment ). I expect that after christmas I'll be able to put the SG-1 stuff together, but I probably won't do that until after break, since I also expect m4d g4ming, which I wait for with fervor.
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Caboose: They could be worse?
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Whenever you see railroad crossing gates go down you say: "We've got gate activity." It's best when the lights first turn on, before the gates start going down. And you could say "Iris is open" either when the gates are fully down, or when they are all the way up and the lights turn off.
          And I'm ranting...

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153
            Whenever you see railroad crossing gates go down you say: "We've got gate activity." It's best when the lights first turn on, before the gates start going down. And you could say "Iris is open" either when the gates are fully down, or when they are all the way up and the lights turn off.
            And I'm ranting...
            *THAT*, I think, is the best one I've read in a LONG time! I can SO imagine me doing that! OMG Hilarious!

Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
              *THAT*, I think, is the best one I've read in a LONG time! I can SO imagine me doing that! OMG Hilarious!

Adrianne
              Yup. Not sure I'd do it, but definitely shows gateheadedness.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Yup. Not sure I'd do it, but definitely shows gateheadedness.
                why not? In the privacy of your car, no one would ever find out! ...unless you wanted them to!

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                  why not? In the privacy of your car, no one would ever find out! ...unless you wanted them to!
                  Firstly I'm kinda scared of level crossings so try to avoid them. They give me nightmares. All those films where cars get crushed.

Plus it's never cross my head because it's very tenuous. Unless level crossings are very very different in the US.

Thirdly I can harly talk, because on Tuesday night a sign gets stuck on my dashboard saying "Puddle Jumper #1". Marginally better than "Hogwarts Express" as my Baby Brum was labelled at the HP premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by DrGemini2405
                    [*]characters in stories you write have the names of the SG crew
                    Oh! Guilty! I piece together first and last names out of Stargate all the time. I have one character named Daniel Sheppard, and another named John Weir.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Whenever I think of pimping out a car, teal comes to mind. And I would call it a jumper.
                      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                      Caboose: They could be worse?
                      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

...you start renting movies with no Stargate actors because they're referenced in the show.
                        gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

you spend the last week or so designing a model Wraith dart out of cardboard. See The Dart-Board thread.
                          Last edited by TechnoWraith; 03 December 2005, 10:56 PM.

Comment

When you put new stargate episodes on you christmas list.

Comment

so I was driving to town today and stopped at traffic lights. the car next to me rolled down their window and were headbanging to their metal music

i rolled mine down, changed the CD player to track 1 and guess what i was listening to? the SG-1 soundtrack they looked at me weird
                              - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

You see someone wearing a t shirt saying "go suck a lemon" and go over and just start talking gate. i did and i pulled.

Comment

Working...
                                X