You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayan
    i love quantum leap!!! that show was soo awesome, still watch the reruns whenever i can.....

i still talk bout Hilander (the series... didn't like the movies that much, 'cept for Endgame...)
    OMG! I love Highlander! My dad finally got me to borrow his series set and now I don't want to give it back! I'm so excited about the new movie, but to tie this post to the thread, ... when stuff that happens on Highlander can be related to SG-1 (ex. Methos!)

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
      You Know You're A Gate Head When...

You spend an entire evening on a Stargate forum when there are no new eps and absolutly nothing to talk about.
      Yeah, that's pretty much every day for most of us, isn't it. Hey, at least we're all in the same boat.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
        OMG! I love Highlander! My dad finally got me to borrow his series set and now I don't want to give it back! I'm so excited about the new movie, but to tie this post to the thread, ... when stuff that happens on Highlander can be related to SG-1 (ex. Methos!)
        The immortals are just Hoc-tar that escaped from the Nirti, who created them, and are hiding on earth.

But little did they know that Nirti implanted some genetic memory that compells them to kill each other and absorb the life force of their fellow hoc-tar. They do this via a sly genetic manipulation that imbides each hoc-tar's cells with the same type of technology that makes up a sarcophagus. Once only one Hoc-tar is left standing he\she will be compelled to set off a subspace signal which will call Nirti to them...she will then take them as a host and proceed with dominating the galaxy with a host that has no need of a sarcophagus to live forever and heal any injury.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Wow, AGateFan, that was something else. Nice work.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

When you realize how Vala survived after Sallis became charcoal, and, while Vala was being healed, the exact method of how the Ori found earth.
            Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

when there are no new eps and absolutly nothing to talk about.
              You can always find something to talk about if you're creative enough, which I think most of us are. When there's nothing new to express then you just say something that's been said before but say it in a new, better way!

Comment

And you can always talk about having nothing new to talk about, like we are.

Comment

...you try and try and try to resurrect the MARY POPPINGS, AN ANCIENT IN DISGUISE thread on Gateworld.
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...You get into a debate with someone over whether or not Daniel would talk with his mouth full.

Comment

You make your sig a sketch of what Nesa from the episode: birthright might look like 10 yrs from now. Cool, Huh?
                      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

You absently mindedly form mash potato and chicken strips into the earth symbol so funny when I realised. My sister took a picture.

Comment

The immortals are just Hoc-tar that escaped from the Nirti, who created them, and are hiding on earth.

But little did they know that Nirti implanted some genetic memory that compells them to kill each other and absorb the life force of their fellow hoc-tar. They do this via a sly genetic manipulation that imbides each hoc-tar's cells with the same type of technology that makes up a sarcophagus. Once only one Hoc-tar is left standing he\she will be compelled to set off a subspace signal which will call Nirti to them...she will then take them as a host and proceed with dominating the galaxy with a host that has no need of a sarcophagus to live forever and heal any injury.
                          great in theory and all, but what is the last Hac'tour supposed to do now that Nirti's dead?
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale
                            You absently mindedly form mash potato and chicken strips into the earth symbol so funny when I realised. My sister took a picture.
                            post a link! i wanna see this...
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
                              ...You get into a debate with someone over whether or not Daniel would talk with his mouth full.
                              That's provable.

You wonder why they don't sell Zatnikatels at your local Wal*Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                                post a link! i wanna see this...
                                Ok so here's the pic, it's a bit blurry cos I chopped the rest of the picture which is just me making a stupid face and gawking at the plate. You can't really see the circle at the top which is the mash but it is there!

http://file003.bebo.com/large/2005/1...121075678l.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X