No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When your chemistry class is actually interesting because your teacher spews technobabble just like Carter!

Comment

wjen you hate yourself cause you suck at physics.... i get chem and boi, but i can't make sh*t outta physics
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
        wjen you hate yourself cause you suck at physics.... i get chem and boi, but i can't make sh*t outta physics
        Good thing you're an AstroPhysists(sp) - FYI its BIO.

Along with that thought...

...you hack into your local cable company and pirate broadcast Wormhole Extreme (or your favorite episode) on all cable channels - except SciFi.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          Good thing you're an AstroPhysists(sp) - FYI its BIO.
          i'm not an astrophysist.... and it was a typos.... i suck at physics, period
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
            i'm not an astrophysist.... and it was a typos.... i suck at physics, period
            Probably a good thing that you're not an astrophysist since an AP making a typo might be catastrophic...
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...you hack into your local cable company and pirate broadcast Wormhole Extreme (or your favorite episode) on all cable channels - except SciFi.
              ... all at the same time so noboby can watch anything else and they all get hooked on SG-1!

Comment

When you've slipped a few "niice" and "ya thinks" into the conversation with your work colleagues! And when watching a programme about Egypt the other night, I was half expecting them to uncover the Stargate
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

When someone thanks you or congratulates you and instead of saying "your welcome" you just smile and bow your head (a la Tealc).
                  This is happening subconsciously now, I'm starting to get worried...
                  Arthur Dent: On Earth we have..
                  Ford Prefect: Had.
                  Arthur Dent: Had... this thing called tact.

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                    ... all at the same time so noboby can watch anything else and they all get hooked on SG-1!
                    For that matter, refining the hack so that SG-favorable single images are interlaced into series such as LOST, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, CSI, LAW & ORDER.

Comment

When you've actually considered writing a fanfic version of Romeo and Juliet using SG-1 characters... I'm trying not to do this, I really don't have the time, but the idea is so tempting...

Comment

^ hehe, do it would be fun, Jsut take the basic plot line and make it humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          When you find yourself getting offended by this statement not becuase your a closet XF fan (which I am) but because it seems to imply you should stop talking about a show just because it's been cancelled for years, and you have no intention of doing that with Stargate...

Quantum Leap's been cancelled for 11 years now and I talk about that show nearly every day and think about it every day. If there were still conventions I'd go in a heartbeat!

Adrianne
                          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

How did you know? I take that you carfully craft your responses AND think of witty responses that will garner green?
                            You don't do this?

Adrianne
                            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                              You don't do this?

Adrianne
                              No I do. I am a green-jelloaholic. It is from green-jello that I derive my super powers. My only weakness is red-jello. It sucks the lifeforce right out of me. I would explain more, but LOIS, my main babe, needs me to pick up my dirty underwear from the bedroom.

Hey, LOIS - have you seen my glasses?

Comment

when you see a dounut you shout dial that gate!

and if a member of your family dies you say i nthe speech at the funeral that they ascended to a higher plain of exsistance
                                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                                X