Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denise I think it was a good idea to have this poll up for two days. The response so far today is very disappointing IMHO. . Maybe due to it being the weekend?

Poz

Comment

I also voted for option three. While I wouldn't mind beginning again (I missed quite a few of the first rounds), I believe it would take too long. We still have so much left to do!
      Last edited by undomesticated_equine; 19 September 2005, 02:57 PM.

Sig courtesy of InvisibleGirl
      Proud to be an Aussie - the Calling all Australians thread.

My incredibly boring blog!

Comment

I choose number 2 like Lucreleia. Because while I understand some of us don't want to start over. I really like the opportunity to vote from the beginning, plus the people who currently vote are more diverse therefore the vote would be more acurate. But hey, majority rules!

SG1Poz, as I vote there's 61 votes already, there's more than average voting in Katerine's thread... (around 50-ish every round) so I guess we're OK, we get as many people (who cares) to vote as possible.
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

64 votes? Not bad! Not bad at all.

I'm hoping for 75 before it's all said and done.

Comment

What bothers me is that there's 22 people who wants to wait until Oct 2. There's 30% of all voters, too big a number to be ignored/not heard, IMHO
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              64 votes? Not bad! Not bad at all.

I'm hoping for 75 before it's all said and done.
              You've got your 75...
              I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

77?! Very cool.

So, L-JADE, I understand what you're saying here. There's an overwhelmingly large number of people who want to wait...

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                  I choose number 2 like Lucreleia. Because while I understand some of us don't want to start over. I really like the opportunity to vote from the beginning, plus the people who currently vote are more diverse therefore the vote would be more acurate. But hey, majority rules!
                  Thanks L-Jade!!! I'm not feeling so lonely now...
                  I know that we won't win, but at least we tried.....
                  Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                  (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                    What bothers me is that there's 22 people who wants to wait until Oct 2. There's 30% of all voters, too big a number to be ignored/not heard, IMHO
                    The whole point of voting is to come to a decision through "majority rules", not "unanimous conclusion".

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      The whole point of voting is to come to a decision through "majority rules", not "unanimous conclusion".
                      That's true. But 8 votes (at this time) isn't a very large gap to close, in the grand scheme of things...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        That's true. But 8 votes (at this time) isn't a very large gap to close, in the grand scheme of things...
                        8 votes is about 10% of the whole thing (ATM), which I think is enough to differentiate the two. Also, remember that this poll was done to settle the fate, not narrow it down. Whichever wins, wins.
                        * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
                          8 votes is about 10% of the whole thing (ATM), which I think is enough to differentiate the two. Also, remember that this poll was done to settle the fate, not narrow it down. Whichever wins, wins.
                          Agreed.

Comment

For your information, poll closes in 2 Hours, 28 Minutes
                            sigpic

Comment

Is the poll closed already ? there's 81 vote there (ATM) WOOHOO!! way more than average voter per round (50-ish) so I guess we can predict the outcome ...

Still it bothers me that 29 out of 81 vote would rather wait. And the poster in this poll is only 27 posts (mostly a repeat posters) so we don't know who'd rather wait and who'd like to continue, I hope that the outcome would not make those who vote number 4 stay away from the "new" Tournament tread *crossing my fingers* BIG THANKS for everyone who vote, you know who you are ..
                              sigpic

Comment

For your information, Poll closes in 32 minutes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X