y?
      "Don't call us, we'll call you"

--

sigpic

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Favorite Stargate Quote:

For the record, I hate you.
      Well, it can't get any worse, then, can it?
      Oh, no. I'm rapidly working up to despise.
      Spoiler:
      Everyone: "Go Metric"
      Proud Member Of The Bunny Cult
      (\/)
      (oo)
      (")(")

Comment

f
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

I

Comment

(1) Janet/Frauser/-as/an/e-traor-inary/-erson. She/-as/-in-/an-/f-nny/an-/ta-ente-. A-o-e/a--, she/-as/-o-ra-eo-s.

Try/as/I/mi-ht/I/-o---/not/fin-/the/-or-s/to/honor/her, to/-o/j-sti-e/to/her/-ife. Than-f---y/I/-ot/some/he--. -hi-e/-or-s/a-one/may/not/-e/eno--h, there/are/some/names/that/mi-ht/-o.

-e/often/ta--/a-o-t/those/that/-i-e/their/-i-es/in/the/ser-i-e/o-/their/-o-ntry, an-/-hi-e/Janet/Fraiser/-i-/j-st/that. That's/not/-hat/her/-ife/-as/a-o-t. The/fo--o-in-/are/the/names/o-/the/men/an-/-omen/-ho/-i-/not/-ie/in/ser-i-e, --t/-ho/ar-/in/fa-t/a-i-e/to-ay/-e-a-se/of/Janet.

Major/Samantha/-arter
            -o-tor/-anie-/Ja--son
            -o-one-/Ja--/O'-eill
            Teal'-
            Ser-ea-t/-onnie/Smith
            Major/Ian/He--es
            Senior/Airman/Simon/-e--s.

A, R, E, S, T, O, H, J, N, M, Y, F, I
            sigpic

Comment

W .... are you going to make me go letter by letter or can I solve the first part?
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

(1) Janet/Fraiser/was/an/e-traor-inary/-erson. She/was/-in-/an-/f-nny/an-/ta-ente-. A-o-e/a--, she/was/-o-ra-eo-s.

Try/as/I/mi-ht/I/-o---/not/fin-/the/wor-s/to/honor/her, to/-o/j-sti-e/to/her/-ife. Than-f---y/I/-ot/some/he--. Whi-e/wor-s/a-one/may/not/-e/eno--h, there/are/some/names/that/mi-ht/-o.

We/often/ta--/a-o-t/those/that/-i-e/their/-i-es/in/the/ser-i-e/o-/their/-o-ntry, an-/whi-e/Janet/Fraiser/-i-/j-st/that. That's/not/what/her/-ife/was/a-o-t. The/fo--owin-/are/the/names/of/the/men/an-/women/who/-i-/not/-ie/in/ser-i-e, --t/who/ar-/in/fa-t/a-i-e/to-ay/-e-a-se/of/Janet.

Major/Samantha/-arter
                -o-tor/-anie-/Ja--son
                -o-one-/Ja--/O'-eill
                Teal'-
                Ser-ea-t/-onnie/Smith
                Major/Ian/Hew-es
                Senior/Airman/Simon/We--s.

A, R, E, S, T, O, H, J, N, M, Y, F, I, W

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                W .... are you going to make me go letter by letter or can I solve the first part?

I don't know, I think you should guess the whole quote, not just part of it, but I could be wrong...

Note to self *gotta start using shorter quotes.
                sigpic

Comment

G ?

Comment

(1) Janet/Fraiser/was/an/e-traor-inary/-erson. She/was/-in-/an-/f-nny/an-/ta-ente-. A-o-e/a--, she/was/-o-rageo-s.

Try/as/I/might/I/-o---/not/fin-/the/wor-s/to/honor/her, to/-o/j-sti-e/to/her/-ife. Than-f---y/I/got/some/he--. Whi-e/wor-s/a-one/may/not/-e/eno-gh, there/are/some/names/that/might/-o.

We/often/ta--/a-o-t/those/that/gi-e/their/-i-es/in/the/ser-i-e/of/their/-o-ntry, an-/whi-e/Janet/Fraiser/-i-/j-st/that. That's/not/what/her/-ife/was/a-o-t. The/fo--owing/are/the/names/of/the/men/an-/women/who/-i-/not/-ie/in/ser-i-e, --t/who/are/in/fa-t/a-i-e/to-ay/-e-a-se/of/Janet.

Major/Samantha/-arter
                    -o-tor/-anie-/Ja--son
                    -o-one-/Ja--/O'-eill
                    Teal'-
                    Sergea-t/-onnie/Smith
                    Major/Ian/Hew-es
                    Senior/Airman/Simon/We--s.

A, R, E, S, T, O, H, J, N, M, Y, F, I, W, G
                    sigpic

Comment

(1) Janet/Fraiser/was/an/extraordinary/person. She/was/kind/and/funny/and/talented. Above/all, she/was/courageous.

Try/as/I/might/I/could/not/find/the/words/to/honor/her, to/do/justice/to/her/life. Thankfully/I/got/some/help. While/words/alone/may/not/be/enough, there/are/some/names/that/might/do.

We/often/talk/about/those/that/give/their/lives/in/the/service/of/their/country, and/while/Janet/Fraiser/did/just/that. That's/not/what/her/life/was/about. The/following/are/the/names/of/the/men/and/women/who/did/not/die/in/service, but/who/are/in/fact/alive/today/because/of/Janet.

Major/Samantha/carter
                      Doctor/daniel/Jackson
                      Colonel/Jack/O'neill
                      Teal'C
                      Sergeant/Connie/Smith
                      Major/Ian/Hewles
                      Senior/Airman/Simon/Wells.

Comment

------ | -----, | --- | ---- | --- | ----- | -- | -------- | -- | ----- | --- | -------- | ----. | ---- | ---- | ----- | --, | --- | ---- | -- | --- | ------ | -- | --- | ----- | --- | ----- | --- | ------- | --- | -------- | ----- | --.

Comment

a?
                          "Wøøf!"

Comment

M ?

I come back from vacation and see we've had some masochists in here with some really big quotes.
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

T?

And I thought I did long quotes...

Comment

O?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X