Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I'm very close – one word!

I?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Wait a second. Is it:

"Janet Frasier was an extraordinary person. She was kind and funny and talented. Above all, she was courageous."

Comment

Originally posted by Heroes Part 2 Transcript
        CARTER: Janet Fraiser was an extraordinary person. She was kind and funny and talented. Above all, she was courageous.
        Yep - you got it!

That bit (the memorial service) was just such a powerful moment.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
          Yep - you got it!

That bit (the memorial service) was just such a powerful moment.
          Yes, it was. Can't sit through that one withou kleenex I tell ya.

Good going CeeKay.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I really need to actually see both parts of that ep... I somehow managed to miss them entirely.

Let's see...

----/---------/----------,/----/----------,/--/----------...---,/--'-/----~--~-~-----,/----/-----/---/--/----.

~=hyphen

Comment

Yes, yes you do!

E?
              sigpic

Comment

Yes: E
                No:

---e/---------/-------e-e,/----/-------e-e,/--/-------e-e...-e-,/--'-/----~--~-~-----,/----/-----/---/--/----.

Comment

S?
                  sigpic

Comment

T?
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

L?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

A?
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Yes: E, S, T, L, A
                          No:

L--e/---s----s/at--s--e-e,/a---/at--s--e-e,/--/at--s--e-e...-e-,/-t's/-AL-~--~a~st---,/--l-/s---s/---/s-/----.

Comment

N?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes: E, S, T, L, A, N
                              No:

L--e/---s-n--s/at--s--e-e,/a---/at--s--e-e,/n-/at--s--e-e...-e-,/-t's/-AL-~-n~a~st---,/-nl-/s---s/---/s-/----.

Comment

I have no clue what this one is!

H?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X