Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Woohoo!

"-/------/-------/----/----. ---/---/-/-------/---/---/---/---/------/--/---/------/---/--/---/------/----."

"----, ----/--/---/---/----/------/---/---/--/---/-------/----."

Lol - that's so long i'm surprised all of the letters in the alphabet aren't in it !

Anyway: A?
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I'd never be able to keep all the letters straight.

E?
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

O?
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Lol - that's so long i'm surprised all of the letters in the alphabet aren't in it !
            Nope! Not quite! There are quite a few repeats, though.

I'd never be able to keep all the letters straight.
            That's what Notepad and short words are for!

Now... back to the task at hand...

"I/-a--o-/-e-e--e/-o--/-a-e. -o-/-a-/I/e---ai-/---/-o-/-i-/-o-/-a---e/-o/--e/--o-e-/a-e/a-/-o-/--o---/-a-e."

"-e--, ea--/-o/-ee/---/--e-/-i--e-/-o-/o--/o-/--e/--ie--e/----."

Yes: A E I O
            No:

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

T?
              sigpic

Comment

"I/-a--ot/-e-e--e/-o--/-ate. -o-/-a-/I/e---ai-/---/-o-/-i-/-ot/-at--e/to/t-e/--o-e-/a-e/a-/-o-/--o---/-a-e."

"-e--, ea--/to/-ee/---/t-e-/-i--e-/-o-/o-t/o-/t-e/--ie--e/----."

Yes: A E I O T
                No:

Comment

N?
                  sigpic

Comment

"I/-annot/-e-e--e/-o--/-ate. No-/-an/I/e---ain/---/-o-/-i-/not/-at--e/to/t-e/--o-e-/a-e/a-/-o-/--o---/-a-e."

"-e--, ea--/to/-ee/---/t-e-/-i--e-/-o-/o-t/o-/t-e/--ien-e/----."

Yes: A E I O T N
                    No:

Comment

L?
                      sigpic

Comment

"I/-annot/-e-e--e/-o--/-ate. No-/-an/I/e--lain/---/-o-/-i-/not/-at--e/to/t-e/--o-e-/a-e/a-/-o-/--o-l-/-a-e."

"-ell, ea--/to/-ee/---/t-e-/-i--e-/-o-/o-t/o-/t-e/--ien-e/-l--."

Yes: A E I O T N L
                        No:

Comment

S?
                          sigpic

Comment

"I/-annot/-e-e-se/-o--/-ate. No-/-an/I/e--lain/---/-o-/-i-/not/-at--e/to/t-e/--o-e-/a-e/as/-o-/s-o-l-/-a-e."

"-ell, eas-/to/see/---/t-e-/-i--e-/-o-/o-t/o-/t-e/s-ien-e/-l--."

Yes: A E I O T N L S
                            No:

Comment

Y?
                              sigpic

Comment

"I/-annot/-e-e-se/yo--/-ate. No-/-an/I/e--lain/--y/yo-/-i-/not/-at--e/to/t-e/--o-e-/a-e/as/yo-/s-o-l-/-a-e."

"-ell, easy/to/see/--y/t-ey/-i--e-/yo-/o-t/o-/t-e/s-ien-e/-l--."

Yes: A E I O T N L S Y
                                No:

Comment

Working...
                                X