• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes: R, D, A, E, M, T, I, O, H, S
    No:
    "A--/idea/-h-/the/ha-d/de-i-e/seems/to/ha-e/-ost/its/e--e-ti-e-ess?"
    "-irst,/I'd/ha-e/to/--dersta-d/e-e-/remote--/ho-/that/thi--/-or-s./
    I/do/--o-/it's/-ot/--heard/o-/-or/-ir-ses/to/m-tate/a-d/-e-ome/imm--e/to/-hate-er's/tr-i--/to/atta--/it./
    O--io-s--,/i-/this/-ase,/-e're/dea-i--/-ith/somethi--/more/tha-/--st/a/-arde-~-ariet-/s--er---."

Comment

G?
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Yes: R, D, A, E, M, T, I, O, H, S, G
        No:
        "A--/idea/-h-/the/ha-d/de-i-e/seems/to/ha-e/-ost/its/e--e-ti-e-ess?"
        "-irst,/I'd/ha-e/to/--dersta-d/e-e-/remote--/ho-/that/thi-g/-or-s./
        I/do/--o-/it's/-ot/--heard/o-/-or/-ir-ses/to/m-tate/a-d/-e-ome/imm--e/to/-hate-er's/tr-i--/to/atta--/it./
        O--io-s--,/i-/this/-ase,/-e're/dea-i-g/-ith/somethi-g/more/tha-/--st/a/garde-~-ariet-/s--er--g."

Comment

L?

Comment

N?
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Yes: R, D, A, E, M, T, I, O, H, S, G, L, N
              No:
              "An-/idea/-h-/the/hand/de-i-e/seems/to/ha-e/lost/its/e--e-ti-eness?"
              "-irst,/I'd/ha-e/to/--derstand/e-en/remotel-/ho-/that/thing/-or-s./
              I/do/-no-/it's/not/-nheard/o-/-or/-ir-ses/to/m-tate/and/-e-ome/imm-ne/to/-hate-er's/tr-ing/to/atta--/it./
              O--io-sl-,/in/this/-ase,/-e're/dealing/-ith/something/more/than/--st/a/garden~-ariet-/s--er--g."

Comment

V?
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yes: R, D, A, E, M, T, I, O, H, S, G, L, N, V
                  No:
                  "An-/idea/-h-/the/hand/devi-e/seems/to/have/lost/its/e--e-tiveness?"
                  "-irst,/I'd/have/to/--derstand/even/remotel-/ho-/that/thing/-or-s./
                  I/do/-no-/it's/not/-nheard/o-/-or/vir-ses/to/m-tate/and/-e-ome/imm-ne/to/-hatever's/tr-ing/to/atta--/it./
                  O-vio-sl-,/in/this/-ase,/-e're/dealing/-ith/something/more/than/--st/a/garden~variet-/s--er--g."

Bedtime, see you tomorrow!

Comment

Y?
                    sigpic

Comment

C?

Comment

ewww!!! J?

i love puzzles where i can use "J"

teehee!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Yes: R, D, A, E, M, T, I, O, H, S, G, L, N, V, Y, C, J
                          No:
                          "Any/idea/-hy/the/hand/device/seems/to/have/lost/its/e--ectiveness?"
                          "-irst,/I'd/have/to/-nderstand/even/remotely/ho-/that/thing/-or-s./
                          I/do/-no-/it's/not/-nheard/o-/-or/vir-ses/to/m-tate/and/-ebome/imm-ne/to/-hatever's/trying/to/attac-/it./
                          O-vio-sly,/in/this/case,/-e're/dealing/-ith/something/more/than/j-st/a/garden~variety/s--er--g."

Comment

u
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

"Any/idea/why/the/hand/device/seems/to/have/lost/its/effectiveness?"
                              "First,/I'd/have/to/understand/even/remotely/how/that/thing/works./
                              I/do/know/it's/not/unheard/of/for/viruses/to/mutate/and/become/immune/to/whatever's/trying/to/attack/it./
                              Obviously,/in/this/case,/we're/dealing/with/something/more/than/just/a/garden~variety/superbug."
                              *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                              Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

ahh
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X