No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I hope shots of my a** serve you well." (some words get auto-modded, don't know if this is one)

Thanks for the green, Squee!

Okay, next puzzle:

------,/---'--/--------/----/-/------.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

It doesn't seem to have been. But maybe that's because there are spaces in it(?). I'll apologize, but blame O'Neill for any offense it may have caused.

You're welcome for the green. (I'm trying to butter you up to review my next fic - teehee.)

Anyway, back on topic: E?
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        It doesn't seem to have been. But maybe that's because there are spaces in it(?). I'll apologize, but blame O'Neill for any offense it may have caused.

You're welcome for the green. (I'm trying to butter you up to review my next fic - teehee.)

Anyway, back on topic: E?
        Eh, no need to apologize. But, yes, the spaces would keep the program from censoring it, even if it's on the list... which, come to think of it, it can't be. (This is just occurring to me now.) If it was, words like "embarrass," "asset," and "assignment" would get three letters starred out. So no worries.

No need to butter me up, either – just go ahead and send it on over whenever you're ready. I'd be happy to take a look. Just be aware that I'm in the middle of beta-ing a very long story at the moment (the author sent me about 20 pages at once), so it might be a while before I can get it back to you (depending on when you send it, of course).

Yes: E
        No:

----e-,/---'-e/--------/--e-/-/------.

Comment

Oh good. I won't worry then.

And I haven't even started to write it yet. Just bashing some ideas around in my brain and doing research. (Why must I attempt to write about things I know nothing about? Argh!) Hope you have fun with the other fic.

R?
          sigpic

Comment

A?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Squee – I will. And there's something attractive about things you don't know about – at least, that's probably why I do the same thing. If you've ever read my SGA fic "Plague," that's one of 'em. Didn't have a clue what I was doing. But I wasn't as smart as you either – I didn't even try to research it. I have to actually do that and rewrite the last three chapters.

Anyway, back to the game:

Yes: E, R, A
              No:

R---e-,/---'re/-r------/--er/a/-ra---.

Comment

N?
                sigpic

Comment

Yes: E, R, A, N
                  No:

R--ne-,/---'re/-r----n-/--er/a/-ra---.

Comment

D?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes: E, R, A, N, D
                      No:

R-dne-,/---'re/dr----n-/--er/a/-ra---.

Comment

O?
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes: E, R, A, N, D, O
                          No:

Rodne-,/-o-'re/droo--n-/o-er/a/-ra---.

Comment

Grrrrrr - one word!

G?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes: E, R, A, N, D, O, G
                              No:

Rodne-,/-o-'re/droo--ng/o-er/a/-ra---.

Comment

C?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X