• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post
    Any other applicants???
    Oooo me me me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
      Oooo me me me!

**squeeeeeeeel** Bubble bopper! I loved that game. Those little guys are so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
        **thunk** Glad you posted that after I was at work. I don't think I would be able to work properly after that.
        You're welcome Ad sorry I know...not the best wet pic of Jack... but I couldnt think of any other ep at that moment

Comment

Thank you! I hadn't even noticed!
          If I haven't already told you on the S/J thread

Congrats on 2,500
          sigpic
          GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

wtg on 2500
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

**squeeeeeeeel** Bubble bopper! I loved that game. Those little guys are so cute!
              A Bubble what?

Heya Cess and Mckaychick!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                I ?

Thank you. (too lazy to put in bowing smilie)

And as for your location - not gonna happen!
                Uhuh!! I just convinced Danny to hold interviews with some of his favorite hussies... Ronj, cindyz, and I!! It looks like your job may be in danger!

What? I missed this! Tell me what's this about!
                We are holding interviews for two hangman goddesses - one for Jack on one for Danny - and you can apply for both positions if you'd like to.

I'm so applying! is my man! I don't get points taken off for switching my Jack sig for my Jack/Sam sig? It still has Jack in it, doesn't it that count for anything?
                Of course it counts for something. Your interview will be later today. Jack may even have special "present" for you in honor of 2500!! Congrats!!

Oooo me me me!

Would you be applying for Jack or Danny, or both??
                46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                sigpic
                Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

hey sign me up too!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh btw we had the most beautiful day today... been snowing all day +2 C's no wind... and the sun even peeked in once in a while... I even had a snowball fight.... what it's fun come on! heh

Comment

yeah its snowing here too
                      sigpic

Comment

A Bubble what?

Heya Cess and Mckaychick!
                        Bubble Bopper! It's a older video game. Came out in the 80s appearently.

http://bubble-bobble.freeonlinegames.com/

You're this dragon thingy and you blow bubbles and bounce around. I haven't played it in years, but it used to be my favorite video game.

Comment

Uhuh!! I just convinced Danny to hold interviews with some of his favorite hussies... Ronj, cindyz, and I!! It looks like your job may be in danger!

Aw yay!

Can I have both together? No... I must stick with my fave boy me thinks

Comment

ill go with daniel
                            sigpic

Comment

Bubber Bopper! It's a older video game. Came out in the 80s appearently.

http://bubble-bobble.freeonlinegames.com/

You're this dragon thingy and you blow bubbles and bounce around. I haven't played it in years, but it used to be my favorite video game.
                              Oh! I knew I recogized the little creature from somewhere thanks I thought it was from Super Mario *snort*

Comment

We are holding interviews for two hangman goddesses - one for Jack on one for Danny - and you can apply for both positions if you'd like to.

Of course it counts for something. Your interview will be later today. Jack may even have special "present" for you in honor of 2500!! Congrats!!

I'll just sign up for Jack, me thinks. And it'll have to be much later since I must work. Why today of all days did the boss has to switch my hours from day to night? Not that I'm complaining as much as I like working later in the day, but why today? Later peoples!

Comment

Working...
                                X