Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes: R D A C T S M
    No:

C1: - - - -, / - - - / - - - T / T - - / - R - - - / - - -, / ' C - S / - / D - - ' T /

- - - - / A - - T - - - - / A - - - T / T - - / S - - -.

C2: - - T / - - - / A R - / - - R - / A T T R A C T - - -.

C1: - - A T?! / - - -, / - - - / - - -, / - ' M / - ' M / - - A T T - R - -, / R - A - - - /

- / A M, / - T ' S / - - S T / T - A T, / - -, / - - - ' R - / - - T / M - / T - - -. /

A - D / - ' M / M - R - / T - A - / A / - - T T - - / D - S T - R - - - / T - A T / - /

M - - - T / - - / - - - R S.

Sorry for the slight delay, folks. I was busy commenting on Carter in Atlantis. Shocked me seeing people who hate Carter! I'm usually in Carter-friendly threads.

Comment

o
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

W
        sigpic
        GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

*sigh* from a character analysis POV, i don't like Carter either... she didn't develop at all on her own til S8-9... she always leaned on Jack as a crutch, not willing to grow until he was out of the equation... I really don't want to see her on Atlantis, but if she must....

E
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

h???????

teehee!!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!
            The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

I?

Comment

hey ronj!!

teehee!!
                sigpic
                SCORE!!

Comment

Heya hon! Have fun yesterday?

I have a headache...ow...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                    Heya hon! Have fun yesterday?

I have a headache...ow...
                    yup!!! no dancin i'm afraid ... mad card game instead!!! well i did dance a little ... albeit by myself ... but they are used to it!!

sry bout the head!!! now what did you do .... too many 360's

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!

Comment

Hey card games can be fun... kinda... depends... Awww altho dancing by yourslef can prove to be very entertaining ..for others

Something like that yeah...

Comment

Hey card games can be fun... kinda... depends... Awww altho dancing by yourslef can prove to be very entertaining ..for others

Something like that yeah...
                        well mad game of 31 for money and people get sooooo intense for a couple of bucks ... tis good with a huge table full and moving fast and people cursing each other and you quietly stick out that 31 ... always love the reactions!!

teehee!!!

sry cooking brunch ... must get out of bed b4 noon!!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                          well mad game of 31 for money and people get sooooo intense for a couple of bucks ... tis good with a huge table full and moving fast and people cursing each other and you quietly stick out that 31 ... always love the reactions!!

teehee!!!

sry cooking brunch ... must get out of bed b4 noon!!!
                          LOL hehe sounds great!

Before 12? Who ever heard of such a thing on a free day!

Comment

LOL hehe sounds great!

Before 12? Who ever heard of such a thing on a free day!
                            *sigh* tis aright ... and you be correct!!!! cept i was supposed to be at a race at 8am and forgot to set the alarm so it seems i am late ... big trouble ... just won't answer the phone!!!

hmmm!! want to come and help take down my chrismas tree???

teehee!!
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                              *sigh* tis aright ... and you be correct!!!! cept i was supposed to be at a race at 8am and forgot to set the alarm so it seems i am late ... big trouble ... just won't answer the phone!!!

hmmm!! want to come and help take down my chrismas tree???

teehee!!
                              Haha know all about sleeping to late Eeek! Don't forget to close the curtains!

No... just did that yesterday oi what a mess so not thanks ...

Comment

Haha know all about sleeping to late Eeek! Don't forget to close the curtains!

No... just did that yesterday oi what a mess so not thanks ...
                                well then you are an expert ... come on ... pweassseee!!

teehee!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X