Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes: A, R, E, I, O, U, S, T, H, C, D, N

Cassandra‘s/-od-/is/so-eho-/-eneratin-/a/-o-/-e-e-/e-ectro-a-netic/-ie-d/that‘s/-eriodica---/s-i-in-/./That/cou-d/-e/-h-/the/-i-ht/e---oded/on/the/-orch/./

Comment

G?

Comment

Yes: A, R, E, I, O, U, S, T, H, C, D, N, G

Cassandra‘s/-od-/is/so-eho-/generating/a/-o-/-e-e-/e-ectro-agnetic/-ie-d/that‘s/-eriodica---/s-i-in-/./That/cou-d/-e/-h-/the/-ight/e---oded/on/the/-orch/./

Comment

L?

Comment

Yes: A, R, E, I, O, U, S, T, H, C, D, N, G, L

Cassandra‘s/-od-/is/so-eho-/generating/a/lo-/le-el/electro-agnetic/-ield/that‘s/-eriodicall-/s-i-in-/./That/could/-e/-h-/the/light/e--loded/on/the/-orch/./

Comment

M please

Comment

Yes: A, R, E, I, O, U, S, T, H, C, D, N, G, L, M

Cassandra‘s/-od-/is/someho-/generating/a/lo-/le-el/electromagnetic/-ield/that‘s/-eriodicall-/s-i-in-/./That/could/-e/-h-/the/light/e--loded/on/the/-orch/./

Comment

F?

Comment

W?

Comment

Yes: A, R, E, I, O, U, S, T, H, C, D, N, G, L, M, F, W

Cassandra‘s/-od-/is/somehow/generating/a/los/le-el/electromagnetic/field/that‘s/-eriodicall-/s-i-in-/./That/could/-e/wh-/the/light/e--loded/on/the/-orch/./

Comment

it's been one word for a while now!

Y please

Comment

Yes: A, R, E, I, O, U, S, T, H, C, D, N, G, L, M, F, W,Y

Cassandra‘s/-ody/is/somehow/generating/a/los/le-el/electromagnetic/field/that‘s/-eriodically/s-i-in-/./That/could/-e/why/the/light/e--loded/on/the/-orch/./

Comment

P?

I'm stuck on one word . . .

Comment

same here B please

Comment

Maybe this helps you.

Yes: A, R, E, I, O, U, S, T, H, C, D, N, G, L, M, F, W,Y, P

Cassandra‘s/-ody/is/somehow/generating/a/low/le-el/electromagnetic/field/that‘s/periodically/spi-ing/./That/could/-e/why/the/light/e-ploded/on/the/porch/./

Comment

Working...
                                X