Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"-----'-/--/----/-----/--/'-----.'/---/------/---/------,/--/--'--/----."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

A?

Comment

Yes: A
        No:

"-----'-/--/----/-----/a-/'-----.'/---/----a-/---/------,/--/--'--/--a-."

Comment

D ?
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

E?

(Okay, random comment. If this is Hangman shouldn't we have a man that hangs when we get letters wrong?)
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

R?

teehee!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!
              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Yes: A, D, E, R
                No:

"--ere'-/--/----/-----/a-/'----e.'/---/--read/--e/-eed-e,/-r/-e're/dead."

SG––everyone does it differently. It's kind of hard to type a hangman, so I keep one on a Post-it note. If the guy gets hanged (and I've never stumped the thread yet), I'll announce it in my next post.

To be honest, though, because 99.99% of the puzzles are quotes, they're often so long you almost can't guess enough wrong letters.

Comment

T?
                  46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                  sigpic
                  Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

W? Oh okay. I was just wondering
                    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yes: A, D, E, R, T, W
                      No:

"T-ere'-/--/----/t----/a-/'----e.'/---/t-read/t-e/-eed-e,/-r/we're/dead."

Comment

H??

teehee!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Yes: A, D, E, R, T, W, H
                          No:

"There'-/--/---h/th---/a-/'----e.'/---/thread/the/-eed-e,/-r/we're/dead."

Comment

Y?

I know what episode it's from... I just don't know the whole quote.
                            sigpic

Comment

S?
                              46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                              sigpic
                              Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Yes: A, D, E, R, T, W, H, Y, S
                                No:

"There's/--/s--h/th---/as/'---se.'/Y--/thread/the/-eed-e,/-r/we're/dead."

Comment

Working...
                                X