Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I view these??

Comment

. . .

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/-Jules-/My%20stuff/mrsheppard.jpg

. . .
        LMFAO
        Cool pic -Jules-
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Heh. Thanks. I'm thinking of maybe doing a Narnia/SG manip series...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Heh. Thanks. I'm thinking of maybe doing a Narnia/SG manip series...
            I havent seen narnia... but any SG manip is great
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/-Jules-/My%20stuff/QueenVala.jpg
                Oh Jules! Very nice!

Love your sig, too!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Heres something i got from "The Scourge". I edited it to look like a scene from "End Of Ze World" (without the cuss words) from Funnyjunk.com. I hope this isnt offensive to any french people.

Cameron: Hey Guys! the bugs, They are comeing! Fire our Bullets!

French guy: But i am le tired.

Cameron: Then have a nap.......THEN FIRE OFF ZE BULLETS!!!!!!!!!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
                    Heres something i got from "The Scourge". I edited it to look like a scene from "End Of Ze World" (without the cuss words) from Funnyjunk.com. I hope this isnt offensive to any french people.

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/graphics/917_06.jpg

OK, I'm confused... What about the actual picture did you change?
                    My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
                      OK, I'm confused... What about the actual picture did you change?
                      I'm wondering that myself. I'm not seeing a manip here.

Comment

What do u mean? I see a picture.

PS go easy on me guys. This is my first time trying to make anybody actually laugh on GateWorld Forums and this is my first time puting a pic in a post. If there is a problem with the pic plz explain.

Spoiler:

Comment

I think what they're saying is that this is a thread specifically for "photoshops" (manipulated images) wherein something in the image has been altered in order to make it funny. It started off as turning SG characters into aliens from the ST universe, but it's since branched off into crossovers into any show, and just generally funny/unlikely stuff.

There are caption threads here and here - bring on the hilarity!

Getting things back on track, I give you the unfortunate results of budget cuts at the SGC...

-- Cynicatlantis - home of BeanieLantis, and other such silliness --

Comment

Originally posted by orii7

That's only funny when you saw that flashmovie
                            http://70.85.12.163/albino_flash02/e...sheep.com).swf

Comment

Originally posted by Cynicat

Getting things back on track, I give you the unfortunate results of budget cuts at the SGC...
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...shepsoaker.jpg
                              OMFG! They've nerfed the Atlantis expedition!

Nice one Cynicat. What technique did you use to place the gun in Shep's arms? Did you use the eraser tool or layers? I could use a few tips myself.

Thanks

MF
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by dutchmega
                                That's only funny when you saw that flashmovie
                                http://70.85.12.163/albino_flash02/e...sheep.com).swf

(sarcastic) why thats awfully nice of u to say that!

i have seen the flash movie a bunch of tims and my idea was very funny to alot of my friends. But like i have just learnt from being here for a at least a month or two..........

Alot fo u ppl have no care for new people like me whatsoever. No offense.
                                I know a few of u havent been that harsh but the rest are just people that have made even worse mistakes than me i guess. srry

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X