Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlobVanDam
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/BlobVanDam/GTA-Atlantis.jpg
    Originally posted by MarshAngel
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/MarshAngel/cropcircle.jpg
    Excellent work keep it up
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

It's not quite perfect but it amuses me all the same.

Happy new year, from Scully and Shepherd.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

funny
        Thor: "You have accessed the ship´s computers."
        Jack: "So I can do whatever I want?"
        Jack turns off and on the lights of the ship several times.
        Thor: "Stop it."
        Jack: "oki."

Comment

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a4...lantexfile.jpg

LMAO - the JF/JS thunkers would get a kick outta that

-- Cynicatlantis - home of BeanieLantis, and other such silliness --

Comment

All good work

Comment

eeeeww NASTY! bot teyla and Dr.Wier will be jealous if they saw this lol BTW your clown sig makes McKay look fat lol

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

a quick one i did http://img349.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ghjjghj6tp.jpg
                sorry, its really small. if anyone's got a bigger size of the original pic, plz send it to me ^^; u'll probably have to save the pic and zoom in

i got the idea from that sandwhich commercial from years ago....when Apophis was still alive during sg-1 i think

Comment

hehe, these are really funny. Now I wish I had photoshop
                  tek ma'tek

Comment

You can get a trial version for free from the Adobe website, or there's an opensource image editing application called GIMP that gets high praise around the place. It's not as fancy as Photoshop, but has enough tools to get the job done (many of the guys on Fark.com and SomethingAwful.com's Photoshop Phriday participants swear by it).

Comment

Originally posted by Cynicat
                      You can get a trial version for free from the Adobe website, or there's an opensource image editing application called GIMP that gets high praise around the place. It's not as fancy as Photoshop, but has enough tools to get the job done (many of the guys on Fark.com and SomethingAwful.com's Photoshop Phriday participants swear by it).
                      I'll gladly pimp GIMP. It's the only program I've used, and I've made wallpaper, icons, and photomanips with it. I haven't run into any shortcomings of the program but I'm also not a pro by any stretch of the imagination. I highly recommend it if you don't want to shell out the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by WaterDweller
                        My little contribution, titled "Loki's Big Dream". Enjoy!

Perhaps we should name him "Thorneill"?
                        I always wanted to see an Asgard with hair!
                        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
                          Scary AND wierd.....Almost looks like the little grey aliens from the new video game called "Area 51" lol ive never layed it but ive seen some screens of it
                          You've never WHAT?????

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                            You've never WHAT?????
                            LMAO - aaaah, Freudian typos

Comment

Here's a little bit of Middle Earth, if you will. Samantha, White Lady of Rohan. I'll probably do it over when I find a pic of Sam with better lighting, so that her face matches the base picture better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
                                Here's a little bit of Middle Earth, if you will. Samantha, White Lady of Rohan. I'll probably do it over when I find a pic of Sam with better lighting, so that her face matches the base picture better.

Thats a great pciture of her shes Very very very very very X 100 pretty (as always)

This reminds me of her when she was in "EarthSea" lol

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Working...
                                X